Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER was very GL

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
He had insane potential (look at his cheekbones) with lower third implant he could have ascended IMO

elliot_rodger5.jpg

If he had height, frame, skull and a decent lower third he would have been unstoppable gigachang

Wouldn't he have looked weird with jaw work done? Despite the HUGE physical flaws you listed, you're forgetting his manner was EXCEPTIONALLY feminine and he was a narcissist to the nth.

TheRealChincel said:
Wouldn't he have looked weird with jaw work done? Despite the HUGE physical flaws you listed, you're forgetting his manner was EXCEPTIONALLY feminine and he was a narcissist to the nth.

Yeah. If he had height and frame it would have been enough to offset his feminine manner probably. He would easily be able to acquire a 4/10 or 5/10. His main issue was he wanted 8+ stacies

Ikr. It's kind of painful that he didn't ghost his POS family and got out of that decadent, hypergamous shithole where he lived and studyceled.

I firmly belive he could have found a woman who truly loved him, even a blondie how he liked it.

This is some A grade cope. He's nowhere near GL, don't delude yourself.

his nose and chin were a problem. plus he was 5'6.

his skull is very nice

he was a manlet so he was doomed!

Looks like he smells tbh

tenta said:
his skull is very nice

he was a manlet so he was doomed!

I always always say that  ---> Height is important as face

VLÖ said:
This is some A grade cope. He's nowhere near GL, don't delude yourself.

potential

ER wasnt incel

he was rich and normie looking, he was mentally ill and only chased the most desired femoids (germanics)

He was also a massive narcissist as well who expected women to approach him.

Very pretty, too bad he was mental af, and had high standards

The Definition of Incel applies to Elliot Rodger very well. He's one of the most famous Incels in the world. He looks 4.5/10 which is kinda too high for Incel but his height and autism is in the way.

Low iq thread, any guy that has height, frame, skull and a decent lower third would be a chad, not just ER.

he looked like shit to the women he was attracted to

iblamemyself said:
How tall was ER?
Apparently 5'9''
He looks like 5'7'' in his videos, though.

5'9" is ok. As OP said, ER did have high potential. His mental illness ruined everything, but it also gave the world a much needed hero. Those Columbine guys and Cho did not get the message across.

iblamemyself said:
5'9" is ok. As OP said, ER did have high potential. His mental illness ruined everything, but it also gave the world a much needed hero. Those Columbine guys and Cho did not get the message across.

for the women he was aiming for 5 foot 9 is barely enough. He needs a god tier frame at that height

_incelinside said:
for the women he was aiming for 5 foot 9 is barely enough. He needs a god tier frame at that height

Only for local foids. He could have moved to Ukraine or something. South America would be an obvious choice but Latinas were not his type.

Then again I think (was a long time since I read his manifesto and never read everything) he was obsessed with dominating the sexual market place totally. He wanted to be a t-rex among gigachads, which is ridiculous. Poor hapa, man.

He was not GL. Men can’t rate other men for shit.

There is only one way of knowing if a man is GL or not: do women like him?

Women did not like ER, therefore he was not GL.

Very simple formula.

Our Blessed Elliot still jaw-mogged me. Had He lived, He should have tried stubble game.

He was too much of a weedy manlet to score blonde pussy. Should have slayed azn FHOs. Praise Him.

When I first saw him, I thought he was gl and dumbfounded as to why he was unattractive. Then later I saw him as weird looking. Now for the first time I saw his retribution video a few days ago, and he came across as a little bitch. Yes I can see why he posted on an incel forum.

TheVman said:
his nose and chin were a problem. plus he was 5'6.

His nose was fucked and he was a midget, however he was still like a 5/10, he just expected stacies to fall into his lap.
Also he was racist af, legit retarded fakecel.

Cynistic said:
His nose was fucked and he was a midget, however he was still like a 5/10, he just expected stacies to fall into his lap.

I agree, I read his manisfto in its whole and saw the "angelo" part where he starts a fight with a black guy for dating a blonde.

Yeah he was a fakecel who never properly tried. but i still choose to honor him because really he was the only one who did what we all wanted to do

WorldRulerAisha said:
Very pretty, too bad he was mental af, and had high standards

Pretty = asexual to girls.

Cynistic said:

he started to look good when it was already too late, look how he looked like when he was 18, there was absolutely no chance for normal social development for him

tumblr_op1v589GKU1wo4tdfo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo9_1280.jpg

weird nose, shit tier lips and he was for sure smaller than 5'9