Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ER was ugly

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
ER wasn't a "rich and good-looking mentalcel".

His father was bankrupt at the time due to a failed movie documentary, and he looked like this without indulgent light/angle effects:

1425946259482-jpg.12706

There's no way this is attractive, at least for women. He was a 4.

sometimes he looked ok, but you really see the subhuman features in his last video

he had zero sexual dimorphism, also was manlet and framecel. ugly is a stretch though

That eye area of his is absolutely horrible tbh.

I would mog him into oblivion if it weren't for my acne scars, 5'6 height, hooked nose, facial bloat, and non-chiseled jawline.

sometimes he looked ok, but you really see the subhuman features in his last video
His writings on female hypergamy blackpilled me the most. Last year I was literally thinking that he's some weird psycho dude. JFL.

His writings on female hypergamy blackpilled me the most. Last year I was literally thinking that he's some weird psycho dude. JFL.
yeah his manifesto is honestly amazing

Having "stochastic looks" (looks that heavily vary depending on lighting and angles, often in a seemingly random manner) is a death sentence. If you can be ugly, you are ugly.

I remember reading this ITW of Giorgio Armani where he said his biggest regret was not being able to look good before brushing his hair.

yeah his manifesto is honestly amazing

his manifesto is honestly scary. he was also a wowcel like me, reading it is like reading a slightly edited autobiography of my life.

his manifesto is honestly scary. he was also a wowcel like me, reading it is like reading a slightly edited autobiography of my life.
You are his apprentice then. Why are you not going ER?

he was attractive enough to get cute fangirls after his death

I liked his manifesto too. It was actually an important event in my life as I didn't want to end up like him, it hit too close to home, this was some sort of wake-up call.

Yeah, none of the normies who say "h-he was actually pretty attractive!" would have said so back when he was alive.

he looks way better than me / so i know its over for me.

Fucking kidding me? If you consider him a truecel, you're probably a fucking fakecel or mentalcel. The only thing you have is body dysmorphic disorder. Elliot Rodger mogs me to fucking oblivion.
I actually started feeling that you guys have the same problem I have, but it's not true. I look at the rating mega thread and merely normal or good looking people post there. Everyone on this thread mogs me. Unbelievable. If you think Elliot Rodger is unattractive, you live in a fantasy world.

COPE

He had pretty boy features and is considered above average for an ethnic.

His frame was terrible...very female like.

i wish i was a solid 6/10 happa manlet like him.

Fucking kidding me? If you consider him a truecel, you're probably a fucking fakecel or mentalcel. The only thing you have is body dysmorphic disorder. Elliot Rodger mogs me to fucking oblivion.
I actually started feeling that you guys have the same problem I have, but it's not true. I look at the rating mega thread and merely normal or good looking people post there. Everyone on this thread mogs me. Unbelievable. If you think Elliot Rodger is unattractive, you live in a fantasy world.

you must not have seen everyone in that thread

I don't think he was ugly. Not as attractive as he thought he was, or anything close. I think that was his biggest problem - he couldn't accept that he was just small and insignificant guy in a world of chads. In his own mind, he was up there with the chads and this is why he was baffled that 'you girls' (TM) didn't take anyone notice of him.

You have to see someone in person to tell. Imo he is not ugly, judging from the pictures.

Too much cope. You lot are mentally ill

ER was easily 7/10 minimum, that's why he has stacy fangirls

He was not ugly, but he was not Chad either. He's like a 5-5.5/10.

I don't think he was ugly. Not as attractive as he thought he was, or anything close. I think that was his biggest problem - he couldn't accept that he was just small and insignificant guy in a world of chads. In his own mind, he was up there with the chads and this is why he was baffled that 'you girls' (TM) didn't take anyone notice of him.

this.

he was a framecel manlet with almost zero sexual dimorphism among 6 foot+ chads with jawlines that would've slit his throat and hunter eyes

he had almost no chance from the beginning but also, he never approached. but only guy, about a 5.5-6 i'd say in some pictures and then maybe 4.5-5 in others.

That eye area of his is absolutely horrible tbh.

I would mog him into oblivion if it weren't for my acne scars, 5'6 height, hooked nose, facial bloat, and non-chiseled jawline.

his eye area is just ok.

His father was bankrupt at the time due to a failed movie documentary, and he looked like this without indulgent light/angle effects:

1425946259482-jpg.12706

he could gotten girls, he never approached - he just expected to be approached and he was obsessed with blonde white girls so obviously he was salty. Ironically he was more hypergamous than Stacy.

there are some unattractive people, including myself see you just didn't look far enough bro
Dude I stopped when I saw attractive people get rated 3/10. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm gonna go through the entire thread and look if there's actually someone looking like a truecel.

this.

he was a framecel manlet with almost zero sexual dimorphism among 6 foot+ chads with jawlines that would've slit his throat and hunter eyes

he had almost no chance from the beginning but also, he never approached. but only guy, about a 5.5-6 i'd say in some pictures and then maybe 4.5-5 in others.
Pls read the title of the thread. It says "ER was ugly", not "ER was ugliER than other boys". Thank you.

Imo he has enough dimorphism. Decent bone development and his frame is ok. Just small muscles from playing wow all day long.
elliot-rodger-photos-3.jpg

article-2638440-1E2EA85400000578-825_634x475.jpg

Pls read the title of the thread. It says "ER was ugly", not "ER was ugliER than other boys". Thank you.

Imo he has enough dimorphism. Decent bone development and his frame is ok. Just small muscles from playing wow all day long.
elliot-rodger-photos-3.jpg

article-2638440-1E2EA85400000578-825_634x475.jpg

this faggot never even approached..or talked to girls

EVER

so, yeah.

there are some unattractive people, including myself see you just didn't look far enough bro
Okay, I saw almost all of the pictures posted on the rating megathread and I also saw your picture.
You have BDD, get help, seriously. I can't take you seriously if you're not even ugly. Your looks invalidate everything you say.
This forum is a complete joke. I thought it was about guys that are ugly and struggle because of THAT (like me) but almost all of you guys are just mentally ill.
I need weekly blackpills to not get delusional. On media, only bluepill stuff is spread so I need to be careful since I once believed in PUA.
But I'll stick to watching FaceAndLMS's videos, so I don't have to read posts of normal looking people that claim they are ugly. True ragefuel. Ludicrous.

Okay, I saw almost all of the pictures posted on the rating megathread and I also saw your picture.
You have BDD, get help, seriously. I can't take you seriously if you're not even ugly. Your looks invalidate everything you say.
This forum is a complete joke. I thought it was about guys that are ugly and struggle because of THAT (like me) but almost all of you guys are just mentally ill.
I need weekly blackpills to not get delusional. On media, only bluepill stuff is spread so I need to be careful since I once believed in PUA.
But I'll stick to watching FaceAndLMS's videos, so I don't have to read posts of normal looking people that claim they are ugly. True ragefuel. Ludicrous.

im a truecel. and well, almost everyone here is mentally ill in some way shape or form, i think that's the beauty of it.

Problem for you is you don't find males attractive. So how can you know whether some girl would find him attractive or not, or what was really unattractive about him?

All I know is when I look at him, I see a wounded young guy, who isn't ugly by any standard in my book, dying under the crushing weight of testosterone and feelings of rejection. The fact no woman blew him is proof the sexual market place is sick.

he was a 100% truecel, in the same league as Blackops2cel.

It always blew my mind how people thought he was average or even good looking.

He was an ethnic manlet with fish lips and frog eyes

his frame was too small and he didnt have the height to compensate. on top of that he is asian and autistic. this combination guaranteed that he would not be able to get laid. even soy boys have to be "sociable" and "happy" to get laid.

He was a volcel because he could've easily got a cute asian girl instead of a college roastie slut, but he was normie tier tbh, his autism and height were the only setbacks

Also, @cucktear, normie, bluepilled and female lurkers, if this was a 6'6 Chad with Blond Hair and Blue Eyes pure aryan phenotype you guys would not attack him

Having "stochastic looks" (looks that heavily vary depending on lighting and angles, often in a seemingly random manner) is a death sentence. If you can be ugly, you are ugly.
That's the best way to describe his looks. Some pictures he looks like a goofy mutt, some he looks decent or even good.

I think ER looked cute in this picture
OETPHRELQ5GFTHMFQVZCTQTAFQ.jpg

he was a 100% truecel, in the same league as Blackops2cel.

It always blew my mind how people thought he was average or even good looking.

Lolwut

He's nowhere near in the same league as blackops2cel, blackops2cel is deformed or borderline deformed.

lol you're definitely from lookism.