Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER was ridiculously delusional JFL

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I went down the ER rabbit hole again last night, was reading parts of my twisted world as well as looking at some of the shit he posted on forums before he went ER.

"My 10/10 pretty boy face"

He legit never had a chance. He genuinely thought he could get a hot blonde gf and thought his hapa status was a good thing.

I have to admit his writing is hilarious though
"How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!"

He was legit so sheltered and clueless.

Was ER even blackpilled?

I didn't know he was that retarded:lul:. He writes just like a SFcel too.

Yeah, he seemed like he was genuinely mental. I remember reading he would refuse to hug his grandpa when he was 9.

Was ER even blackpilled?
No he was a bluepilled cuck. The only reason he is notable is because is manifesto is so hilariously autistic even to other incels. He even looked down on other rice and curries, and he got extremely mad he saw a curry with a blonde girl once

Was ER even blackpilled?
It's difficult to say. I think deep down he probably was, he did talk about looks a bit but his narcissism was so high that he genuinely thought he was Chad tier jfl. He browsed PUAhate which was basically sluthate/lookism's predecessor, an early incel forum although it did have a lot of sexhavers. Looks are discussed a lot on there but ER browsed other forums too.
Yeah JFL he was a hapa sfcel :feelskek:

Yeah, he was an absolutely narcissist and had too high standards.

Don’t insult ER, he’s our martyr and saint

He makes incels look bad tbh.

Now that I think of it he will probably get banned if he joined this place. He was kinda bluepilled in some aspects. He also acts like an SFcel even tho he is half Asian

He is IT's definition of Incel. Decent looking guy with extremely high standards and no social skills.

It's just so hilarious that he used his full name as a username in an incel forum.

Don’t insult ER, he’s our martyr and saint
He is a funny character but if you read his manifesto you realise how pathetic he actually was. He would throw a million incels under a bus if it meant a foid would breathe on him. Plus he killed twice as many men than women JFL.

It's just so hilarious that he used his full name as a username in an incel forum.
Yeah JFL. I still can't believe he was actually able to carry out his massacre, I mean he legit posted videos talking about how he was going to have his revenge, with his REAL NAME, his parents saw it and the police actually fucking visited his apartments where he had several guns lmao. Just fucking lol.

Since when is blonde hair a high standard? Even negresses can buy a blonde wig and larp as a blonde woman

Since when is blonde hair a high standard? Even negresses can buy a blonde wig and larp as a blonde woman
You think he was talking about blonde hair 3/10 girls? Or blonde hair cheerleaders?

He was kinda low IQ ngl

He is a funny character but if you read his manifesto you realise how pathetic he actually was. He would throw a million incels under a bus if it meant a foid would breathe on him. Plus he killed twice as many men than women JFL.

Most here would do the same. I would. I'm not proud of it but if it meant I could ascend I would throw others here under the bus. Not like I plan to; neither do I want to. But it's something I can foresee my self doing if we are being brutally honest. I wish I could be stronger. I will be stronger. The phenibut theory is making me powerful. If I would be on phenibut I wouldn't do it that shit makes me low inhib asf and gives me mental power.

You think he was talking about blonde hair 3/10 girls? Or blonde hair cheerleaders?

I don't think ER as you know him even existed. I tried to reach him back then but I was ignored. One of the guys he spoke to called Tyger also appeared to be a federal agent.

ER was very relatable and based, but he was delusional in a lot of areas.

I mean those slim hot blonde valley girls, that was what ER wrote about. The word blonde appears 62 times in his manifesto. JFL. He even dyed his own hair blonde as a kid. He was more of a white worshiper than most asian women. "Blonde girl" appears 26 times :feelskek:

"During my masturbation sessions I often built elaborate fantasies in my mind that I had a hot, blonde-haired girlfriend to have passionate sex with; almost like having an imaginary girlfriend."

"I have never had any sexual attraction towards Maddy, despite the fact that she’s a blonde girl and I’m obsessed with blondes. "
"Everywhere I looked I saw beautiful blonde girls walking around."

"How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin?"

I mean those slim hot blonde valley girls, that was what ER wrote about. The word blonde appears 62 times in his manifesto. JFL. He even dyed his own hair blonde as a kid. He was more of a white worshiper than most asian women. "Blonde girl" appears 26 times :feelskek:

"During my masturbation sessions I often built elaborate fantasies in my mind that I had a hot, blonde-haired girlfriend to have passionate sex with; almost like having an imaginary girlfriend."

"I have never had any sexual attraction towards Maddy, despite the fact that she’s a blonde girl and I’m obsessed with blondes. "

"How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin?"
Fuck him. He was just another De Geso.

ER is a huge example of what a broken society can do to a man, for the woman holds the key to the man's mental health, whenever a man did something great somewhere, there was a woman behind him supporting him, ER never had any of that, because in a broken society, women are free, and they are no longer submissive.

ER was not a monster because he was born that way, we are all born completely pure and innocent, but the world turns us into guilty monsters.

ER would bully us in real life. Fuck him

if he was still alive he would rope if he knew he became the face of incels

if he was still alive he would rope if he knew he became the face of incels
Yeah legit. That would be so interesting if it was possible to ressurect ER just to see his reaction. It's quite funny how ER didn't get ANY female admirers like other killlers (Columbine for example), would have destroyed him to know he is now the person most associated with the forums which he hated so much :feelskek:

No he was a bluepilled cuck. The only reason he is notable is because is manifesto is so hilariously autistic even to other incels. He even looked down on other rice and curries, and he got extremely mad he saw a curry with a blonde girl once
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No. I don't think so.
I guess he was an incel, but not very smart, or shown the science

He was a narcissist with autism who couldnt understand why he was treated the way he was.
It's difficult to say. I think deep down he probably was, he did talk about looks a bit but his narcissism was so high that he genuinely thought he was Chad tier jfl. He browsed PUAhate which was basically sluthate/lookism's predecessor, an early incel forum although it did have a lot of sexhavers. Looks are discussed a lot on there but ER browsed other forums too.

imagine being a subhuman and still not realizing why you can't get women

I still haven't finished My Twisted World. I was halfway through, though. Anyone got a link without redacted parts?

Jfl
How can incels worship this self hating bluepilled cuck?

Last edited:
Yeah JFL. I still can't believe he was actually able to carry out his massacre, I mean he legit posted videos talking about how he was going to have his revenge, with his REAL NAME, his parents saw it and the police actually fucking visited his apartments where he had several guns lmao. Just fucking lol.
Lmao. I am thinking 26638 times just to post my body pics to someone in PMs and this nigga is joining Incel forums with his full names and shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Funny thing is this is the perfect example why RedPills "Just dont give a fuck man" theory doesnt work. ER was more low inhib than curries who falled for PUA meme, yet he was an incel.

Most here would do the same. I would. I'm not proud of it but if it meant I could ascend I would throw others here under the bus. Not like I plan to; neither do I want to. But it's something I can foresee my self doing if we are being brutally honest. I wish I could be stronger. I will be stronger. The phenibut theory is making me powerful. If I would be on phenibut I wouldn't do it that shit makes me low inhib asf and gives me mental power.

I would never throw you under a bus, or hurt you otherwise, if you’re a truecel. Cel lives matter more than whores and their dirty front butt. If you realise that boobs and ass are mostly fat and meat and not anything special - the special role you give them will disappear. I read a lot of your posts and you’re quite emotional. Ascending in your life would be rubbing your peepee in a meat?! Ascending in my opinion would be totally detaching yourself and your body from emotions, becoming emotionless, living in a world where you would embrace facts and reality to the maximum, destroying the primal instinct in you, instead of relying on temporary brain drugs that are a result of biochemistry.

didnt he stab more ricecels to death than he shot foids?

They were not ricecels in fact, as I’ve heard. They’ve made fun of him for never being able to approach or hold a non-cringy conversation with a femoid.

Anyway he was in the US, with easy access to weaponry, unlike in EU where government takes the supreme monopoly over weapons, ammunition and force. He just badly planned and executed his idea, he should’ve first ran his car into a mass of people at high speed, then shoot them out of a vehicle and, when the cops arrive, activate explosives in his trunk. That would be the most ideal scenario on how to do it. But still you can’t deny his role in striking fear amongst normies, even though he is sometimes awkward in his speeches or sometimes even funny-cute-childish behaviour.

I would never throw you under a bus, or hurt you otherwise, if you’re a truecel. Cel lives matter more than whores and their dirty front butt. If you realise that boobs and ass are mostly fat and meat and not anything special - the special role you give them will disappear. I read a lot of your posts and you’re quite emotional. Ascending in your life would be rubbing your peepee in a meat?! Ascending in my opinion would be totally detaching yourself and your body from emotions, becoming emotionless, living in a world where you would embrace facts and reality to the maximum, destroying the primal instinct in you, instead of relying on temporary brain drugs that are a result of biochemistry.

Thanks boyo I appreciate it. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

One day I will become that man in my head. I have the idea of who I want to be. But I am not ready to become him yet. But I am trying.

LMFAO his manifesto is legit one of the most pathetic things I've ever read

"When I brought it up with father and Soumaya, they said that the room would most likely be Georgia’s because it was closer to the master bedroom. They said that I would get a bedroom downstairs, one without my own bathroom or balcony. I was furious, and I threw a huge crying tantrum."

Whenever someone refers to their parents as "mother" or "father" rather than "My father" I legit want to strangle them.

LMFAO his manifesto is legit one of the most pathetic things I've ever read

"When I brought it up with father and Soumaya, they said that the room would most likely be Georgia’s because it was closer to the master bedroom. They said that I would get a bedroom downstairs, one without my own bathroom or balcony. I was furious, and I threw a huge crying tantrum."

Whenever someone refers to their parents as "mother" or "father" rather than "My father" I legit want to strangle them.
ER had extreme mentalceldom. no normalcel talks like him