Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER was redpilled.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Reading his manifesto, he seems to have agreed that foids are attracted only to physical appearance, which is why he complained about them only dating tall blonde jocks at his college. he even wrote in his manifesto about winning the lottery to moneymaxx and ascend or dressing better to impress foids at college, which all failed.

for example: read this

"On the morning of the first day, I donned my fabulous Armani Exchange shirt and put on my new Gucci sunglasses that my mother gave me. I admired myself in the mirror for a few moments, and began to feel a surge of enthusiasm. I wanted everyone to see me looking like that. I was hopeful that some girls would admire me. I said to myself that there was no way I could possibly have trouble with getting girls now. I stopped by at Starbucks to buy a latte and set off for my college with the confidence that I would appear as a superior gentleman to all of the students there. I was a superior gentleman. That was what I was born to be, and it was now time to show it to the world.
It was a bright, sunny day as I as ascended the familiar steps up to the beautiful college campus of SBCC. I immediately went to the restroom to look at myself in the mirror a few times, just so that I can feel more assured of myself. Yes, I thought. I am the image of beauty ad supremacy. I kept saying it over and over again, as if it was a mantra. When I crossed the renowned bridge that connected the two halves of the campus, I felt as if everyone was admiring me. As I passed by groups of girls, I pretended to imagine that they secretly adored and wanted me. After all, that was how it was meant to be. The more I walked around the campus, the more I tried to convince myself that that was the case.
My first class was sociology, and I waited until everyone was seated before I walked in. I came in through the front entrance so that everyone could look at my fabulous self. To my utter dismay, I saw that no one turned their head to look at me at all. No girl tilted a head or lifted a pretty little eyebrow at my approach. After all that effort, I was still being treated like I was invisible."

but the thing is is that the blackpill didn't exist much yet back in the first half of the 2010s, so we cannot expect ER to be blackpilled back then, and the closest thing to the blackpill back then was the redpill. If ER was alive today, he'd be definitely posting on here and would've swallowed the blackpill

Another life lost to female hypergamy. Elliot Rodger's death was not a suicide, it was murder.

He was a strange case for sure, probably more blackpilled than redpilled though. He didn't approach at all and just would sit in coffee shops and shit waiting for foids to approach. Redpillers/PUAs say that means he was bluepilled and should've tried, but obviously Chad doesn't have to.

dude was ahead of his time, bless him

He was a strange case for sure, probably more blackpilled than redpilled though. He didn't approach at all and just would sit in coffee shops and shit waiting for foids to approach. Redpillers/PUAs say that means he was bluepilled and should've tried, but obviously Chad doesn't have to.
he was sub5, he was some average height, super scrawny guy who looked way younger than his age and had weird lips and a babyface

he was sub5, he was some average height, super scrawny guy who looked way younger than his age and had weird lips and a babyface
Legit. But that's what I'm trying to say although I didn't really make it clear. If Chad doesn't have to try then neither should incels like ER, it's just painfully embarrassing jestermaxxing.

Legit. But that's what I'm trying to say although I didn't really make it clear. If Chad doesn't have to try then neither should incels like ER, it's just painfully embarrassing jestermaxxing.
anyone who thinks ER is a normie is coping

Hapa manlet wearing nice clothes is lipstick on a pig.

he posted on puahate back in the day, and bodybuildings misc
this was back when before people called that shit cucked on incel forums