Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER WAS NOT REALLY A VOLCEL

U

uninstall

Banned
-
It starts to make sense

tbh

His only chance were 30+ asian roasties

that's right

the asian whores his age wouldn't want him

they are programmed to seek only a white chad's cock

he had zero chance with most white women in america

It’s such a joke. “Just wait till the hot tall guys are done with her.. let her drink hot tall guy cum for 15 years and then she’ll want you once she has no other options! You better use that time to become rich though.. she’s not a cheap girl. She’s not easy, and she knows her worth! She needs a REAL man!”

also ER was truecel cause of manletism and dickletism and asianness

@Insomniac

It’s such a joke. “Just wait till the hot tall guys are done with her.. let her drink hot tall guy cum for 15 years and then she’ll want you once she has no other options! You better use that time to become rich though.. she’s not a cheap girl. She’s not easy, and she knows her worth! She needs a REAL man!”

Better incel than cuck

>autistic
>volcel

Literally just described a volcel

Stop coping, he was an incel.

ER had a non existent lower third, a weak frame and short height. He was a truecel because of his Asian genetics. Ricecels on suicide watch.
but he was normie tier in looks

ER was a mentalcel

b-but muh aryan women!

Yes he was. He was a major mentalcel locationcel who only wanted the 10/10 white girls. He could have easily gotten an ethnic GF with his status alone, but he was too bluepilled.

He only wanted tall blonde white girls. He was competing in the most vanity driven smp (California) to get these girls. Volcel.

his face and body were at best average taken together so he had no looks
he didn't have any friends so he had no status
he wasn't more wealthy than his peers so he had no money

sorry but this just doesn't get you an audience with women anymore, lol.
how and why would you even talk to them if you don't have these things? what is your excuse?

people don't just all get together in neighborhood house parties like in the 20th century, or invite randoms to their birthday parties.
there's no older male relatives dragging you to parties or setting you up anymore either, there's nothing.

the only advantage he had was that he was doing his thing in 2013-2014, and there was slightly less hypergamy, that's it.
if you think ER could fire up instagram and fill it with 500 pics of himself alone with his BMW and get anywhere with anyone you're delusional, in fact people were already making fun of him on social media for being creepy, good luck recovering from that one.

his face and body were at best average taken together so he had no looks
he didn't have any friends so he had no status
he wasn't more wealthy than his peers so he had no money

sorry but this just doesn't get you an audience with women anymore, lol.
how and why would you even talk to them if you don't have these things? what is your excuse?

people don't just all get together in neighborhood house parties like in the 20th century, or invite randoms to their birthday parties.
there's no older male relatives dragging you to parties or setting you up anymore either, there's nothing.

the only advantage he had was that he was doing his thing in 2013-2014, and there was slightly less hypergamy, that's it.
if you think ER could fire up instagram and fill it with 500 pics of himself alone with his BMW and get anywhere with anyone you're delusional, in fact people were already making fun of him on social media for being creepy, good luck recovering from that one.
truth.

he had zero chance with most white women in america

He was a high status guy and still didn't get any attention. I don't know if he ever mentioned if he got attention from any girls other than high tier blondes though. Hard to tell. He looked repulsive, 100%, that is for sure. He might be a locationcel. He moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed and expected the match of that level but he didn't get any. I would assume rich high status guys would slay in California but obviously did not work in this case. He never approached but he didn't get any attention either. Is the approach only criteria? He was invisible with all that luxury. I mean we know foids do not approach but smile or something or give the green light somehow. Did he get such? Hard to tell.

Last edited:
Oh my god, you guys get it -- you get it! I said stuff just like this, like almost word for word, before I found the blackpill and this forum. Everyone thought I was crazy. But I see it just like that -- women fuck every cute guy in their teens and twenties, and then they decide they need to find a "life partner" (ie $$$). After that she makes the guys she dates take her out and spend lots of money on her before she gives him any pussy; how is it that women think their pussy is worth more the older they get??? And by that time they have kids and all that shit - ugh. And women think we are entitled!!

Oh my god, you guys get it -- you get it! I said stuff just like this, like almost word for word, before I found the blackpill and this forum. Everyone thought I was crazy. But I see it just like that -- women fuck every cute guy in their teens and twenties, and then they decide they need to find a "life partner" (ie $$$). After that she makes the guys she dates take her out and spend lots of money on her before she gives him any pussy; how is it that women think their pussy is worth more the older they get??? And by that time they have kids and all that shit - ugh. And women think we are entitled!!
Foids and their mating strategies are meme-tier bro

Yes he was. If you read his manifesto, you'll discover he never approached a girl. He would go and sit on street corners and wait for the 10/10 Stacys passing by to throw themselves at his feet. The fact that he was genuinely surprised that this didn't happen shows how autistic he was.

To be considered involuntarily celibate, you need to actually make the effort to approach girls. He didn't even try and was therefore a volcel.

ER is forever a legend.

he was a half deathnic, mentalcel dicklet. already incel on that alone.

but he could've left California and lower his standards as someone else said

He was an average face manlet racemixed asian with a broken mentality, he was obviously an incel anyone saying otherwise is stupid.