Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ER was a truecel and wasn’t volcel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Everyone here says he’s a normie or a volcel. No he wasn’t. Just because he always talked about blond girls doesn’t mean he’d reject sub7 foids. He was extremely desperate to lose his virginity and would prolly say yes to sub7 foids. I think he mentioned blond foids because he found them attractive and honestly if we all had the chance we’d all bang a stacy doesn’t mean we or him would reject sub7 foids.

also having a BMW doesn’t make him volcel because a guy can have a BMW and still incel.

he was a truecel. He had autism. He was a 5’9 (no proof he was a manlet only proof he was 5’9) scrawny ass physically weak skinny guy with a Babyface.

he hit puberty late And studies show that guys who hit puberty late are more likely to be celibate in adulthood. He also was half Chinese with significantly increased neoteny in his face. Men like neoteny but women don’t. Women aren’t attracted to youth and neoteny, men are. His half Asian genetics made him look much more neotenous and babyfaced than most white guys.

he had a big ass lower lip and tiny upper lip, no jawline, was scrawny as hell and he was 22 and looked 14. And at 14, according to his manifesto, he still looked age 10, and got bullied for it.

seriously he didn’t look 17. He looked like he couldn’t grow a single facial hair.

look there’s little to no physical difference between 15 year old girls and 22 year old girls. But there are somewhat big physical differences between 15 year old guys and 22 year old guys. boys lose their teenage appearance usually at age 20-24, while girls lose their teenage appearance in their late 20s early 30s.

here’s a typical 22 year old man (ER's age)

here's ER on his 18th birthday, just turned 18 here

here's what most 18 year old men look like

and he wasn't even a locationcel. he was a scrawny babyfaced autistic guy who looked way younger than his age and was half asian

with the appearance he had at 22, he would've been 6/10 if he looked that way at 14/15, but he looked age 10 at 14/15. but looking that way at 22 made him a 3.5/10

nigga imagine still debating whether ER was good looking or not, he wasn't, he was feminine as a IT male and it should be on must read content.

nigga imagine still debating whether ER was good looking or not, he wasn't, he was feminine as a IT male and it should be on must read content.
people here try to say he's normie

Height alone disqualified him. I'm 5'9 and can relate to always being the shortest kid in the class when I was in HS. It's suffering, just as he succinctly explained in "My Twisted World".

Wouldn’t say trucel, but it was over for him regardless

if you think that typical 22year old looks like the collagen reaped dude you posted you live in a basement

Maybe a century ago the average 22 year old looked like that. But with test decreasing theres no way thats the average male man in todays world

if you think that typical 22year old looks like the collagen reaped dude you posted you live in a basement
have you seen 22 year olds? look up any 22 year old and they'll look that old.
What made him ugly was his prognathic ape mouth and a vertically short and small chin. Also the neoteny as you mentioned. He was more like 5'7 and had a small dick. He was truecel indee.
he also had a relatively small head
Maybe a century ago the average 22 year old looked like that. But with test decreasing theres no way thats the average male man in todays world
no. most 22 year olds i met look that way. here's a 22 year old serial killer Gordon Northcott from almost a century ago

>here’s a typical 22 year old man (ER's age)

that isn't a typical guy kek.

He was a truecel. Reached 22 years without a single girl showing interest

he wasn't a volcel at all
Agree. ER was actually ahead of us with his no approach strategy , He went outside to places where was around women , he was on social media , he was in college and no girl showed interest in him , If he was attractive that would’ve never happened. If you have to try , it’s over , he was smart not wasting his time PUA

No, he wasn't a truecel.

Seriously, why are bluepillers like you and @FrothySolutions allowed to continue posting? ER was a truecel!
Shut the fuck up you little curry, he mogs the fuck out of me facially and I'm a truecel. He was normie-tier, only thing that hurt him were his fish lips.

I'm still inclined to think he was a locationcel but even at a better spot it still would have been tough for him. Impossible though? Shit, idk. The height & autism combo is pretty bad like people say.

Shut the fuck up you little curry, he mogs the fuck out of me facially and I'm a truecel. He was normie-tier, only thing that hurt him were his fish lips.
he had autism, he looked significantly younger than his age, and he was scrawny and weak. he was a truecel, he might mog you but he's still a truecel. he was 3/10 and you're like a 1.5/10
he had autism, he looked significantly younger than his age, and he was scrawny and weak. he was a truecel, he might mog you but he's still a truecel. he was 3/10 and you're like a 1.5/10
The "fish lips" as you call them are due to not just the big lips, but also a prognathic frontal maxillary region and a very weak chin. That was his death sentence! Made him truecel. Also, he was a manlet framecel dickcel. With all of these taken together, how is he not truecel?
If he mogs you, you're a bigger truecel than him. It doesn't make him normie.
also when he turned around showing his back to the camera in a video, you could see the back of his head which shows how soft and small his head was. it looked like a 10 year old boy

He had a nice jaw though...

He was very shy, a girl would have needed to approach him, ask him out. He would have behaved awkwardly in the first few months of his relationship with her, but if she was understanding, his mental health would have improved, the anger would go away, he'd be content.

But foids never approach unless your 6+/10 smv and 6ft+

Everyone here says he’s a normie or a volcel. No he wasn’t. Just because he always talked about blond girls doesn’t mean he’d reject sub7 foids. He was extremely desperate to lose his virginity and would prolly say yes to sub7 foids. I think he mentioned blond foids because he found them attractive and honestly if we all had the chance we’d all bang a stacy doesn’t mean we or him would reject sub7 foids.

also having a BMW doesn’t make him volcel because a guy can have a BMW and still incel.

he was a truecel. He had autism. He was a 5’9 (no proof he was a manlet only proof he was 5’9) scrawny ass physically weak skinny guy with a Babyface.

he hit puberty late And studies show that guys who hit puberty late are more likely to be celibate in adulthood. He also was half Chinese with significantly increased neoteny in his face. Men like neoteny but women don’t. Women aren’t attracted to youth and neoteny, men are. His half Asian genetics made him look much more neotenous and babyfaced than most white guys.

he had a big ass lower lip and tiny upper lip, no jawline, was scrawny as hell and he was 22 and looked 14. And at 14, according to his manifesto, he still looked age 10, and got bullied for it.

seriously he didn’t look 17. He looked like he couldn’t grow a single facial hair.

look there’s little to no physical difference between 15 year old girls and 22 year old girls. But there are somewhat big physical differences between 15 year old guys and 22 year old guys. boys lose their teenage appearance usually at age 20-24, while girls lose their teenage appearance in their late 20s early 30s.

here’s a typical 22 year old man (ER's age)
View attachment 304994
here's ER on his 18th birthday, just turned 18 here
View attachment 304995
here's what most 18 year old men look like
View attachment 305016
and he wasn't even a locationcel. he was a scrawny babyfaced autistic guy who looked way younger than his age and was half asian

with the appearance he had at 22, he would've been 6/10 if he looked that way at 14/15, but he looked age 10 at 14/15. but looking that way at 22 made him a 3.5/10
Rice just aging slower, superior anti-aging genetics. He was definately not a trucel, but he wasn't chad either. He never actually approached any girls.
His dad in that pic looks happy spending time with him, I wonder how they broke apart.

Rice just aging slower, superior anti-aging genetics. He was definately not a trucel, but he wasn't chad either. He never actually approached any girls.
His dad in that pic looks happy spending time with him, I wonder how they broke apart.
lol his dad was happy as fuck because his Jewish cock got to enjoy rice and Arab pussy

The "fish lips" as you call them are due to not just the big lips, but also a prognathic frontal maxillary region and a very weak chin. That was his death sentence! Made him truecel. Also, he was a manlet framecel dickcel. With all of these taken together, how is he not truecel?
If he mogs you, you're a bigger truecel than him. It doesn't make him normie.
Have you seen low-tier normies? That's what he fits into, NOT truecels like me. Somebody having shitty bones does not make him a truecel. Stay off of PSL aspie sites because you're apparently brainwashed by it.

As another hapa, I just need to mention that hapas tend to look pretty goofy, like no matter what haircut or clothes we wear we just stand out as crazy repulsive beings trying to appear human.

also when he turned around showing his back to the camera in a video, you could see the back of his head which shows how soft and small his head was. it looked like a 10 year old boy
Nope, not a truecel. Having autism doesn't make you a truecel, that just makes you retarded.

Nope, not a truecel. Having autism doesn't make you a truecel, that just makes you retarded.
yes it does. people with autism don't even know how to approach. normies need to approach to get laid. aspies can't approach
ER was extremely petite and scrawny. girls don't like those guys

Autists can't even make friends, let alone get dates or relationships.
exactly. the idea that autism isn't a factor is dumb. even the scientific blackpill shows inceldom being common among aspies

JFL he looks like ftm tranny in that second picture. :feelshaha:

100% Agree, pretty much only thing he had going was his hair and head shape at 22. Everything else was pure unlucky shit.

Last edited:
I still say he was a mentalcel.

In his last year of life when we saw his videos he appearance maxed well enough to achieve a pretty boy Chadlite look.

Without his mental issues I think he would have been able to use his looks to achieve a decent amount of success with women.

Certainly not to turbo mega Chad levels but a handful of girlfriends and short term flings most normie males get during their life? Sure.

That said I won’t argue that he didn’t look like a fag or womanly/effeminate in your picture of him OP.

He did but again he appearance maxed out of that to the point that again I think his only major remaining problems were mental and related to his location ie even your average mentally sound Chad would have some trouble competing for prime Stacy poontang in that environment he was in where damn near everyone was a mega Chad or a Mega Stacy.

I don't have time or energy to waste on those who don't understand or accept looks theory.
You've got an aspie opinion, mine is actually real.
yes it does. people with autism don't even know how to approach. normies need to approach to get laid. aspies can't approach

ER was extremely petite and scrawny. girls don't like those guys
How does not being able to approach make you a truecel? Colvin is a truecel and he approaches.

So I guess just not being ugly counts as being incel nowadays? fuck off

You've got an aspie opinion, mine is actually real.

How does not being able to approach make you a truecel? Colvin is a truecel and he approaches.
They don’t know how to approach properly. They can’t even communicate without sounding like a creep. That’s what normies have to do to get laid

By "real" if you mean bluepilled and delusional, I agree.

Being socially impaired to the point where you can't read emotions is detrimental to mating. That's why autists are truecel.
Ok retard, not gonna argue with you since you're an aspie.
So I guess just not being ugly counts as being incel nowadays? fuck off
Yep, morons have overtaken the incelosphere. "He doesn't have top-tier features, look at that truecel." Fucking morons, I swear.
They don’t know how to approach properly. They can’t even communicate without sounding like a creep. That’s what normies have to do to get laid
Yes and Chads don't need put in any effort, so what's your point?

I hate this characterization that if you study looks formally and academically, then you're an autist. If that's true, then plastic surgeons and craniomaxillofacial surgeons are all autists, which is ridiculous.
Nope, it's when you think you are right about it because you studied some cherry-picked male models and decided that it should be the standard, and anyone who doesn't have the same features is now a truecel for whom it never began.

Ok retard, not gonna argue with you since you're an aspie.

Yep, morons have overtaken the incelosphere. "He doesn't have top-tier features, look at that truecel." Fucking morons, I swear.

Yes and Chads don't need put in any effort, so what's your point?
Chads don’t need to approach because they’re chads

For me, its not about the models, its about the bone structure strictly. The idea is that those who have certain features and harmony do much better than those who don't. If you can't acknowledge that you're not blackpilled, which I already realized long ago. Those normies who do well still have some of the desirable features like deep set eyes, broad and big chin, jawline, etc.
Potato, potato. It's the same thing, the cherry-picked male models often have bone structure you would find ideal. You think Barrett, O'pry, etc. are all slayers, which isn't the case at all. They are only gl because of certain standards some online community of autistic men have set and now you base all of your opinions on that. If you don't think a prettyboy will be more sexually attractive then a gay alien, then you're already too far gone. If you started talking about somebody like Francisco Lachowski, I could have understood, but he doesn't have the top-tier bone structure you are speaking of, either.

Beauty is objective, not subjective. To think that its subjective is bluepilled. Barrett or O'Pry would do well with women in any setting, online or real life. And Chico is slightly above the standard prettyboy, not Barrett level Chad. Man I just can't deal with you anymore. I can't. I'm sorry.
Nope, beauty isn't objective, it's absolutely subjective. If Barrett is such a Chad, why didn't he get picked during a mog battle between him and a bunch of Chad-lites/high-tier normies when some dude asked a bunch of girls? Goes to show that you are totally out of touch with reality, but sure, you're not the one who's bluepilled. Where's the roll eyes Pepe here?

If beauty is subjective, why do Chads get more romantic interest from women than normies or incels?
You aren't getting the point. Looks are only objective up to a certain point, once they are gl enough, it becomes completely subjective. Hence why girls would go for a high-tier normie or a Chad-lite over a Chad.

Nope, I know an autistic incel who's gotten gfs. Yes, landwhales, but still.
Then he’s not an incel and I bet he is a chadlite anyway. Also don’t cherry-pick. Many guys will say they saw ugly guys with stacy gfs

Ah ha! So you admit that there's some objectivity in beauty and looks! There's quite a bit of objectivity which necessitates the formal study of craniofacial bone structure through cephalometry.
Keyword is "some," in other words, after a point, it's relative and not absolute.
Then he’s not an incel and I bet he is a chadlite anyway. Also don’t cherry-pick. Many guys will say they saw ugly guys with stacy gfs
He is a subhuman, he mogs me though. I will PM you his pic some day.

ER was more truecel than at least half this forum

Keyword is "some," in other words, after a point, it's relative and not absolute.

He is a subhuman, he mogs me though. I will PM you his pic some day.
cherrypicking