Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER was a mentalcel and would probably have hated everyone on this site

HaveANiceLife

HaveANiceLife

Greycel
ER was goodlooking enough, had enough money, lived in the right enviroment, was relatively smart. Literally only reason he was an incel was cause he was autistic and wasn't smart enough to understand that he needed to change the way he acted.

Everyone who whorship him as the god of incel movement are retarded. He made it pretty clear he disliked ugly people a lot and would have seen everyone on this as way inferior to him.

However I do find his videos as entertainful and based. He was a clever guy in someways. So this post is not hateful. Just a reality check for those who think he was on their side.

I have listended to most of the audiobook, seen most of his videos and know pretty well what happened so yes I do think my understanding is relevant.

He wasn't rich, he said he only had 5-6k in his bank account while at university

He wasn't rich, he said he only had 5-6k in his bank account while at university
He had a decent car and relatively a lot of money to spend per month. I never said he was rich. But he was welloff

He had a decent car and relatively a lot of money to spend per month. I never said he was rich. But he was welloff
He wasn't financially well off when he was in university.his father filed for bankruptcy when a film failed. He resented his mother for not marrying a wealthy man she had dated, believing their lives would have been better living off his money.

He could've slayed if he didn't exclusively thirst for top tier Stacies. I get where he's coming from but he 100% had options. Mogs the men from my shitty southern rural town into oblivion

ER being the face of inceldom is the essence of blackpill. No matter how much St. Cho did, ER gets all the fame because he is better looking. Brutal.

ER was goodlooking enough, had enough money, lived in the right enviroment, was relatively smart. Literally only reason he was an incel was cause he was autistic and wasn't smart enough to understand that he needed to change the way he acted.

Everyone who whorship him as the god of incel movement are retarded. He made it pretty clear he disliked ugly people a lot and would have seen everyone on this as way inferior to him.

However I do find his videos as entertainful and based. He was a clever guy in someways. So this post is not hateful. Just a reality check for those who think he was on their side.

I have listended to most of the audiobook, seen most of his videos and know pretty well what happened so yes I do think my understanding is relevant.
IMG 20240913 173715

He had a lot of bad traits his inceldom makes sense to me. 5'7 (It says online that he's 5'9 but he looks shorter) framelet, dicklet, autistic, hapa.

Mentalcel or not he was a cel and that's all that matters. He put himself out there, he was abused and ignored. If he never had any indications of interest from Beckys, I don't blame him for not approaching.

Water

Did ER ever say the word "incel" or did he mention it in his manifesto ?

He was ahead of its time and his manifesto is a precursor of the black pill we have today.

Mentalceldom is already more than enough. He was on California, hapa and 5'7 on top of that. People obsessing with truecel traits here goes against our knowledge of hypergamy and foid shallowness.

If he was there he would have posted a lot of "i'm the only truecel here, all of you are fakecels" threads, plus would have annoyed many ppl here bc of his superiority complex

Did ER ever say the word "incel" or did he mention it in his manifesto ?
He did in fact NEVER use the terminus Incel in any of his comments nor in his massive manifesto (you can look it up in Google too)

Despite that Incel is a word since 1990, it wasnt much known before 2014.

plus would have annoyed many ppl here bc of his superiority complex
I have more of a superiority complex than him, but I'm not annoying*

so I think he'd be fine

*some of this sentence may be untrue

ER being the face of inceldom is the essence of blackpill. No matter how much St. Cho did, ER gets all the fame because he is better looking. Brutal.
Tbf, ER did actually post on incel fourms and and even referred to himself has on once on Puahate, and he did make people aware of us. Were Cho didn’t as the incel community wasn’t really a thing back in 2007. but yeah ER has a ton of fan girls were I don’t think I have seen one Cho fan girl.

ER was in a website similar to this before. And everybody hated him because he was so narcissistic. Yall can see his posts archives on the .is wiki.

He did in fact NEVER use the terminus Incel in any of his comments nor in his massive manifesto (you can look it up in Google too)

Despite that Incel is a word since 1990, it wasnt much known before 2014.
No he actually did once on Puahate on his The Purifier account .

Ofc he would've hated us

ER despised subhuman poor low status males specially if they're non whites