Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER was a fail

N

nauten788

Banned
-
Alek minassian/Nikolas Cruz/Adam Lanza/Seung hui cho all accomplished better. ER was a fail even in his retribution grand plan.

The only good thing about ER is his manifesto and videos which made him iNCel hERo and saint along with alek and the rest.

wg8RDwa_d.jpg

Dont talk about Elliot the most awesome vanilla latte drinker! and the supreme gentlemen 500$ armani glasses:feelsree:

Yeah ER's manifesto is a sacred holy grail, along with this videos. Good thing someone saved them and archived them.

Elliot Rodger, alek minassian, nikolas cruz, and seung hui cho all have a special place in my heart.

AM was the most excellent so far, but ER was the og with the message

Like I said earlier: ER built the foundation, AM built upon it.

AM was the most excellent so far, but ER was the og with the message

alek minassian most excellent? Seung hui cho and nikolas cruz had better days of retribution.

alek minassian most excellent? Seung hui cho and nikolas cruz had better days of retribution.

AM was on Cuckonto and he also revived the fear factor of ER and brought attention to the incel crisis

AM was on Cuckonto and he also received the fear factor of ER and brought attention to the incel crisis

Yeah true Alek Minassian may not have the best day of retribution, but he holds the best spot because without him, Incels wouldn't have finally reached the public's attention

All hail Seung hui cho, alek minassian, Nikolas cruz and elliot rodger (failed in his day of retribution, but manifesto made up for it)!!!!

Lepine achieved more than all of those losers.

You are missing the point. The body count is irrelevant- the message is what count.

I don't have an opinion, I don't care about terrorism that happens in the west because similarly westerners don't care about terrorism that happens elsewhere.
Do you think he did a good thing?

You are missing the point. The body count is irrelevant- the message is what count.

He shouldn't have stabbed the 3 ricecels though. And yes, I agree that the message that ER sent through his videos and manifesto did reasonate a lot with many incels, and then Alek Minassian did us an even bigger favor. True iNCel hERoes

Do you think he did a good thing?

No, I don't think killing people in a situation that isn't a war is a good thing, but that does not mean I care about the incident at all.

No, I don't think killing people in a situation that isn't a war is a good thing, but that does not mean I care about the incident at all.
Admit it, their deaths bring you satisfaction, and you were just praising ER and AM a minute ago.

Admit it, their deaths bring you satisfaction, and you were just praising ER and AM a minute ago.

Shh the normies and cucks are lurking here, so if he told his true feelings, it'd probably not go so well

I praise them for spreading the blackpill, I did not say I praise them for their methods! Nobody's death brings me satisfaction, not even my own worst enemy's, I am far too jaded for that.

He was a failure, in fact. He wanted to kill hot blonde women, but, in the end, he only killed 3 asian incels, 1 white normie and 2 average looking women.

Without Elliot Rodger I wouldn't know about this condition. I would still be climbing a mountain with no summit until I die of energy loss, looking at all the other chads ascending leaving me wondering why the world is so cruel.

He was a failure, in fact. He wanted to kill hot blonde women, but, in the end, he only killed 3 asian incels, 1 white normie and 2 average looking women.

Exactly he only wanted blonde women while ignoring the rest. By our standards, he should actually be considered a volcel

Yeah keep talking shit behind your computer screen,you wouldn't dare say that to his face
Images 8

It's all about TIMING.

ER failed to kill more people because it was a public holiday so the dorms were basically empty except for a few. He picked literally one the worst days in a year to commit shooting, which is ironic and sad. I mean obviously he's socially retarded as a typical aspie, and for that, he failed to take into account the public holiday.

It's similar to 911 in that if the Jihadists were smart, they would have hit the Twin Towers on peak time, around 10-11am in the morning, instead of 8:45 when most people haven't arrived and started working yet. Death toll could easily double or triple if they hit the towers MERELY 30 minutes or an hour later.

It's all about TIMING.

It's similar to 911 in that if the Jihadists were smart, they would have hit the Twin Towers on peak time, around 10-11am in the morning, instead of 8:45 when most people haven't arrived and started working yet. Death toll could easily double or triple if they hit the towers MERELY 30 minutes or an hour later.

Do you really think that Jihadis could not take over a plane and drive it into the tower which would later collapse in free fall.

Note that 9/11 was never really investigated properly and that valuable evidence was destroyed by being sold to Chinese as scrap metal. No tests were done if Thermite was ever used because the pillars were cut in half.

You shut your whore mouth before talking like that about The Supreme Gentleman !

LetFireBurn.cov75_small.gif

Talking about the supreme gentleman that way, tsk tsk

Of course he did. But he inspired more.

ER stabbed 3 incels to death...only for that reason alone its insane he is worshipped by some tardcels here.

Retards, he only wanted BLONDE GIRLS and ignored others who were POSSIBLY attracted to him, and Elliot rodger wasn't even ugly.

He's a fucking volcel, goddamn this site is low IQ

I don't give a shit about what he was. "Volcel" or whatever technicalities you dorks love to mentally masturbate to.

Dude was a virgin, belonged to the same cesspool as us.

The Supreme Gentleman was a trailblazer, and a forefather to the incel movement.

May St.BlackOpsIIcel have mercy on his soul.

I don't give a shit about what he was. "Volcel" or whatever technicalities you dorks love to mentally masturbate to.

Dude was a virgin, belonged to the same cesspool as us.

The Supreme Gentleman was a trailblazer, and a forefather to the incel movement.

May St.BlackOpsIIcel have mercy on his soul.

cope so monks and celibate priests are with us as well?

i think it takes new people a little time

when this board 1st went up i didnt even know who ER was.
then seen people parsing him after the flordia stuff and was like wtf, maybe it's just a meme.
then i eventually moved onto just understanding it but dont condone it myself
then after i a van ran over 10 people i seen stacys and chads exploiting people like us and i seen how effective of a message this shit gets accross to people. i wouldn't do it myself but i dont really look down on people doing it anymore.

in a lot of ways it's like a no fap transformation!

I relate to his manifesto but he was a narcy who thought of himself as a '10/10 prettyboy'. Worshiping him is low IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back