Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER vs Abortion

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
The FBI and other alphabet soup agencies supposedly monitor forums like this to catch so called mass shooters. Do they ever actually catch any? Regardless of their success at stopping these things, how many people die a year from these types of spree killings? A few dozen at most and that's including all mass shootings not just incel related. Meanwhile foids are aborting on the regular. Worldwide they are ending the life of millions of babies.

Think about it like this... of all the forums and websites online that incels use to vent, how many actually "go er"? A handful across a vast userbase. Foids who discuss womanly issues at some point in their life WILL get an abortion. Almost no incels have committed a murder yet nearly every foid will on their own or encourage their friends to do it.

Shitposting online is apparently a far worse crime than committing your own personal genocide because it might inconvenient your cock carousel ways.

iu

"But those are clumps of cells!!" :soy:
Aren't we all?

"But those are clumps of cells!!" :soy:
Aren't we all?
This is probably how they see the world at large. Chads and their friends and then everyone else is just a lump of cells. That's why we're invisible to them. They don't even see us as normies as people.

It doesn’t make sense. I never support going ER but one could argue that maybe those victims somehow wronged the killer. Where an unborn child is completely innocent and helpless. Makes me sad.

I'm totally against abortion, it's pure murder.

I don't support people going ER either, however I understand their hatred.

Notice that if one of us would go ER, he wouldn't be able to post it because, well, he would be dead, and also, we don't know the real names of people here, it's forbidden to reveal our real identities on this forum.

Shitposting online is apparently a far worse crime than committing your own personal genocide because it might inconvenient your cock carousel ways.
:feelsclown:

All i an saying is we dont have to be stupid. Guns will not give us glory at all. We can be discreet. I am sure there are chemistrycels here.

All i an saying is we dont have to be stupid. Guns will not give us glory at all. We can be discreet. I am sure there are chemistrycels here.
Based ricecels made coronachan :feelskek:

I actually almost got arrested for shitposting on reddit. I made a post about "assassinating" my bullies in school and the feds actually red flagged it and sent local sheriffs to my house. They ended up sending me to the mental hospital for 6 days. Not a pleasant experience. Everything we say IS monitored. We need to be careful with our choice of wording. Just don't say anything that may be interpreted as a reasonable threat that could incite reasonable fear in others for their safety. We can talk shit and joke but just don't take it too far is my best advice.

Ironically, “normal” people go ER much often than incels. Ironically abortion kills 1000x more than ERing killed in total each year. Even more ironical is the fact that people defend abortion, without any morals, but forbid ERing.