Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER threat at my school today

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
A little after I got home from school today my mom told me that she got an email from the school that some kid in the bathroom wrote on the wall that he’s planning an ER attack on the school and not to come to school on 5/10/19. And the email said that there will be tons of cops in my school tomorrow just in case he actually does it. The cops are also looking for the kid. He’s pretty low IQ for writing it on the school bathroom wall. He should have kept it a secret. Do you guys think he’s a fellow incel?

Last edited:
some of you guys are cool...

Shame you couldn’t get a free day off.

How could you be caught if you wrote it on a bathroom accessed by so many people? How would they reliably catch someone who does this?

How could you be caught if you wrote it on a bathroom accessed by so many people? How would they reliably catch someone who does this?
the hidden urinal cameras of course

There’s cameras in the bathrooms. I’m not joking :feelskek: I shit you not

He’s pretty low IQ for writing it on the school bathroom wall. He should have kept it a secret.

I don't think any shooter actually wants to hurt people. They feel forced to do it. And so they look for some kind of intervention from someone or something to keep them from doing it. That's why when it doesn't happen, they go like Cho and say "You MADE me do this. I am a good person. I don't want to hurt people, but this has to happen."

the hidden urinal cameras of course
I would love to watch over those cameras. I would love to watch the foids get naked in the girls bathroom. I would just spend the entire day fapping

I would love to watch over those cameras. I would love to watch the foids get naked in the girls bathroom
but their bathrooms don't have urinals

damn whoever he was is low inhib af, he's trying to be edgy and shit since there was a lot of shootings in the news lately, dont know how he could get caught unless there are hidden cameras in the bathroom :feelsmega:

I feel like almost every school has gotten a threat one time or another

99.9% of the time nothing actually happens.

If you hear shots popping off make sure you yell out "IT'S OVER FOR YOU BUDDY BOYO" so he spares you

A good way to get out of class if he wore gloves and wasn't seen. Hope he shitcans the marker.

I feel like almost every school has gotten a threat one time or another
Yea my high school got a threat a couple months back. Someone posted a pic with a gun and had the name of our school written in the pic.

Did he actually reference Elliot Rodger, or were you generally referencing that he's gonna shoot up the place?

at least u get to skip school

Threats are dumb tbh, they ruin the surprise element. Maybe he didn't actually want to do it so he sabotaged himself or it could have just been him venting/lashing-out.

Jist make something before he shows up, that would be funny.

I don't think any shooter actually wants to hurt people. They feel forced to do it. And so they look for some kind of intervention from someone or something to keep them from doing it. That's why when it doesn't happen, they go like Cho and say "You MADE me do this. I am a good person. I don't want to hurt people, but this has to happen."

Maybe some Chad wanted a day off to fuck so he wrote that.

it's not at all surprising why a man would want to lash out at society and hurt/maim/kill people given the current state of affairs in the world.

Lol, what an idiot.

Something similar happened when I was in high school
The cops are also looking for the kid. He’s pretty low IQ for writing it on the school bathroom wall.
it’s more likely than not a low IQ prank

Did he shoot up the school today?

Help a brother out

are you in high school? There was a school threat like this once when I was in the 10th grade.

High IQ

you should give him some words of encouragement tbh