Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER threat at my brothers prom

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Apparently some guy made a post on social media posing with an airsoft gun saying “My prom date”. After that, he used social media and made threats to the girls that rejected him.

Results: armed guards hired and a metal detector. ER never happened, kid pushiest out and never showed.

Also update on my brother, he went alone (as he failed to find a date), got mogged by all the popular kids, and just ate during the slow dance and the sexual party music. RIP.

should've just done it, i never understood why people threaten or say anything, id pull a firealarm and then go ER

Pretty sure that kid was just trying to be edgy, also that must suck for your brother to be all alone on Prom, that's one of the reason I'm not going to mine.

should've just done it, i never understood why people threaten or say anything, id pull a firealarm and then go ER
The guards had guns his score would probably be super low

Pretty sure that kid was just trying to be edgy, also that must suck for your brother to be all alone on Prom, that's one of the reason I'm not going to mine.
My brother said a ricecel brought a BODYPILLOW to prom as his date. I couldn’t fucking believe it.

he went alone (as he failed to find a date)

Are you forced (at least by society) to go to these things even alone? the idea of a prom seems very stupid to me anyway,i dont know why america has it

Why the fuck would he go to prom? I didn't go to prom and I am happy about it.

Prom is fucking normie thing.

he went alone (as he failed to find a date)

Are you forced (at least by society) to go to these things even alone? the idea of a prom seems very stupid to me anyway,i dont know why america has it

im sure he'll get a gf at whatever ivy league school he goes to just like his big bro

I dont understand why there havent been more prom shootings. I dreamed of it as a high schooler.

lol at being a pussy boy... fucking fakecels i swear if you know what truecel pain feels like youd do it no problem..

Imagine fucking your 8/10 blondie gf after dancing at prom. It never happened to us.

The vast majority of people who talk like that are wannabes. The people who actually go out and do it don't tell everyone in detail they are right beforehand.

why are you letting your brother go to prom

Oh yeah there was also an ER thread at my school a few years ago. The only difference is that the guy was a mentally ill drug addict who had a 5/10gf for several years.