Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER Thread

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Elliot

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/30/elliot-rodger-puahate-forever-alone-reddit-forums

“Men shouldn't have to look and act like big, animalistic beasts to get women. The fact that women still prioritize brute strength just shows that their minds haven't fully evolved”; “Women are not drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness. If they were, they'd be all over me”; and “Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I’m the most stylish person in the world. Just look at my profile pic. That’s just one of my fabulous outfits. The sweater I’m wearing in the picture is $500 from Neiman Marcus.” -

“a forum full of men who are starved of sex, just like me”. What he read, he continued, “confirmed many of the theories I had about how wicked and degenerate women really are”.

https://redpilltalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98713

“Eventually these frustrated men won’t be able to take it anymore and it will explode in rage and fury, and the female population will suffer the consequences, as they rightfully deserve. Once women are brought to their knees, things can be reformed, The sooner this happens, the better.”

“No… this is a dark future for incels. It will only keep them sedated and prevent the revolution that needs to happen.”

“Revenge is something to live for.”

“If you’re not a virgin you shouldn’t be on this forum. How dare you come here and brag about your sex life to us incels. It’s like going up to a starving man and bragging about the feast you just ate.”

“The problem is that women’s sexual attractions are flawed. They are attracted to degenerate, stupid, violent men.”

“The only way such a society can happen is if women were to be completely segregated from men. If men grow up without the knowledge of women or sexuality, then attractiveness wouldn’t be a major concern, and there would be no incel suffering.”

“This is why feminism must be destroyed. Humanity is devolving into primitive animals.”

[response to someone claiming incels are born to die alone] “If you truly think this way, then you are pathetic and you don’t deserve to live. Why would you want to suffer at the whims of nature?”

[response to someone caliming incels cannot thrive] “You remind me of a slave who willingly accepts his fate rather than escaping and strangling his master. Your weakness disgusts me. Having the will to fight against those who would cause us misery is what separates the strong from the weak. The world is this way because you allow it to be.”

“It must be accepted, but not embraced. Human society should never be allowed to degenerate to such brutality. The problem is women, they are primitive in nature and incapable thinking rationally. If they are allowed to choose who to breed with, humanity will never advance. Look at civilizations over 100 years ago. In a way they were much more civilized, simply because women were restricted and controlled. It was a much better world to live in.”

“It’s not about the sex itself. It’s about the validation. It’s knowing that women want you, and the feeling of self-worth that comes with it.”

“Training? Training for what?

People here don’t have any goals, and that’s the real problem. There needs to be an end game.”

“What choice do you have if you have no friends?”

“It is a putrid pit of despair… but it gives a view of what the world is really like, what women are really like, and the evils of a feminist society.

Every male should read the posts here so they can be awakened. There are too many delusional males worshipping women who would only spit in their faces.”

[response to someone claiming incels leaving the gene pool would reduce incels in future]

“Don’t you want to punish women for rejecting you? Why settle for dreaming while other men get to experience it for real? Your idea gives women exactly what they want. They want incels out of the way.

Instead incels should punish all women, along with the “alphas” that women go for. Once that is done, lucid dream all you want.”

“You people are denying it because you don’t want to accept it. Well, I don’t want to accept it either, but it’s the reality. You should just admit that it makes you angry.”

“Starvation from food tortures the body. Starvation from sex tortures the mind and body.”

“5’10 isn’t a “manlet” you idiot.

And there is barely any noticeable difference in those 3 inches.

I have a better solution, buy a shotgun and shoot yourself in the head. That will rid the world of your stupidity.”

“No...no...NO! If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems.

Running away from your problems is the most pathetic thing to do. Don’t run away from your problems, charge right at them and shatter them.

If all incels were to start getting sedated by lucid dreaming, incels will become docile and there will be no revolution. That is a very dark future and it’s depressing to think about it.

One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers, and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.”

“Does it make you angry, or does it give you hope?”

“What’s the point of life if you “stop giving a fuck”?”

“Yes, I would. I hate tall men who think they are better than me.”

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 6
  • YwrY.jpg
    YwrY.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
  • YwrZ.png
    YwrZ.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Yws1.png
    Yws1.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Yws2.png
    Yws2.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Yws3.png
    Yws3.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Yws4.jpg
    Yws4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Yws5.png
    Yws5.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Yws6.png
    Yws6.png
    5 KB · Views: 4
  • Yws7.png
    Yws7.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 4
  • YwsA.png
    YwsA.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Yws8.jpg
    Yws8.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywsn.png
    Ywsn.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywso.jpg
    Ywso.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywsp.png
    Ywsp.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywsq.png
    Ywsq.png
    12 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywsr.jpg
    Ywsr.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywsw.png
    Ywsw.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywst.png
    Ywst.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywsy.png
    Ywsy.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywsz.png
    Ywsz.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywt1.png
    Ywt1.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywt2.png
    Ywt2.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt3.jpg
    Ywt3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt4.png
    Ywt4.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt5.png
    Ywt5.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt6.png
    Ywt6.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt7.png
    Ywt7.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt8.png
    Ywt8.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywt9.png
    Ywt9.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywth.jpg
    Ywth.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywti.png
    Ywti.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywtj.jpg
    Ywtj.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywtk.png
    Ywtk.png
    6 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywtm.jpg
    Ywtm.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywtn.png
    Ywtn.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywto.jpg
    Ywto.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Ywtp.jpg
    Ywtp.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywtq.jpg
    Ywtq.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywtr.jpg
    Ywtr.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Ywtt.png
    Ywtt.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Ywtu.png
    Ywtu.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Ywtv.jpg
    Ywtv.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Ywtw.png
    Ywtw.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Ywty.jpg
    Ywty.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Ywtz.jpg
    Ywtz.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
I clicked link and saw a dude with gifs in his signature of a guy getting faced fucked by another guy. Not clicking anymore links.

I clicked link and saw a dude with gifs in his signature of a guy getting faced fucked by another guy. Not clicking anymore links.
Talking about sluthate/redpilltalk?

Didnt read ngl
Screenshot 20190926 1927132

not a single word

jfl and you consider this place more high iq than cuckkit

i was just stopping by to say didnt read a single word LOL

Why should i be bothered reading all of these quotes, waste of time

jfl and you consider this place more high iq than cuckkit
we have seen most of these before man. u cant post a wall of shit and expect us to read old material

you were a cool mod on r/braincels

He reached the [BlackPill] in his life, most sub8s never go that deep. Knowing how over it was probably made ER go ER more than the desire to get revenge on the foids. May his blessings be upon us.

Precisely zero words read.