Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER SIMULATOR

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/341940/Hatred/

My name is not important, what is important is what im going to do, I just fucking hate this world my whole life is just cold bitter haterd and I always wanted to die violently this is the time of vengeance and no life is worse saving and I will put in the grave as many as I can, it's time for me to kill and its time for me to DIE... my genocide crusade begins HERE:feelsohh:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
I don't like over the top perspective games like zomboid

I don't like over the top perspective games like zomboid
Those are my favorite, especially top down twin stick shooters

I love hatred!

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/341940/Hatred/

My name is not important, what is important is what im going to do, I just fucking hate this world my whole life is just cold bitter haterd and I always wanted to die violently this is the time of vengeance and no life is worse saving and I will put in the grave as many as I can, it's time for me to kill and its time for me to DIE... my genocide crusade begins HERE:feelsohh:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod:

i was planning on getting this

If you are really interested in ER simulators I think you should try the garry's mod columbine map, It's really fun and it has replay value since you can always experiment with new weapons and other addons/mods from the steam workshop. Aside from that specific Gmod map, Gmod itself is a great ER simulator, you can basically pick any kind of map you want (school maps, church maps, city maps, etc) from steam workshop, spawn npcs there, and gun them down with different kinds of weapons.