Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER shot a few ricecels why are the forum supporting him

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
Fuck that ER guy.

2560px-Memorial_wall_honoring_3_UCSB_College_of_Engineering_Students.jpg

Last edited:
Sir, you joined 3 weeks ago.

They stole from him so who cares

Cho is better

Enough of this stupid take. Those "poor innocent ricecels" were bullying him and stealing his shit. I make make a post to debunk misinformation about Eliot Rodgers at this point because of posts like this.

Enough of this stupid take. Those "poor innocent ricecels" were bullying him and stealing his shit. I make make a post to debunk misinformation about Eliot Rodgers at this point because of posts like this.
Tag me in it, because I forgot if it was the rice ones or the spic ones.

They bullied him

They feel like they can relate to him. Anyway, ER was a richcel/standardcel and he wasn't that bad looking either.

repost the post thanks

Are you basing this on the stolen candles that Elliot made a citizen's arrest?

They stole from him so who cares
Yeah. I believe the roommates bullied him. Remember, just because a person looks like a incel, doesn't mean he will act like a incel who will uplift his brocels.

The thing about ER is, his message is more important than his day of retribution which was not too successful. He stabbed his ricecel roommates to death which is brutal and shot 2 Beckie's and a man who looks like a foid.

But his message like I said, is what matters, his intention and what he represents, not his act.

I find it amusing if ER didn't kill himself he might have gotten love letters from foids in jail

Yeah. I believe the roommates bullied him. Remember, just because a person looks like a incel, doesn't mean he will act like a incel who will uplift his brocels.
true. in our eyes traitors are on the same side as normies

The thing about ER is, his message is more important than his day of retribution which was not too successful. He stabbed his ricecel roommates to death which is brutal and shot 2 Beckie's and a man who looks like a foid.

But his message like I said, is what matters, his intention and what he represents, not his act.
yeah. st. cho has a much higher kill count but not a single normie knows or remembers him, because his manifesto and videos wasnt as well constructed or unique as ER's

Lmao why do you think they were good to him just because they were ricecels?

it's the thought that counts

He liberated them from the suffering.