Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ER posted shirtless pic at dating site

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
fjxynwavnamb1.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/16a276d/pics_elliot_rodger_posted_on_his_dating_web_site/

@AsiaCel on the loose

He’s actually pretty fit

he was an incel because he hid his body with shit grandpa clothes

The dude never claimed to be rejected because he was ugly, described himself as handsome, and said in his own manifesto that there were girls who he had affectionate experiences with in middle school. The fact that this antisocial psycho continues to be hailed in this community as a saint just goes to show how retarded this community is
He was an incel killer and for that he will burn in the depths of hell

He wasn’t an incel, he was a sexually frustrated antisocial normie
I mean incel killer as in only succeeded to kill incels, if I could trade lives with ER I would have the world by its balls, easy mode, rich parents set up for life in Cali, good looks, pretty decent height for a hapa at 175 cm, some people are given everything and throw it all away.

He wasn’t an incel, he was a sexually frustrated antisocial normie
He was unfortunate enough to be a normie in Santa Barbra which probably has the highest concentration of chad men in the world. A 7/10 guy might as well be subhuman there. But he had more than enough money/resources to move else where.

It just accentuates his subhuman frame even more :feelskek:

he was clearly not deemed attractive by the foids he wanted to attract. he was short and skinny and had a small dick and duck lips. He was too feminine looking. He was a classic ''cutecel'', but with aspergers and intense Narciccissim. It was a deadly combination.

The dude never claimed to be rejected because he was ugly, described himself as handsome, and said in his own manifesto that there were girls who he had affectionate experiences with in middle school. The fact that this antisocial psycho continues to be hailed in this community as a saint just goes to show how retarded this community is

All hail the supreme mogger!!!
King of the fakecels

Don't care whether he was good looking or not. He correctly recognized women's evil because he was blackpilled and punished those foids like an angry god smiting his subjects.

Er is currently raping those foids he killed in hell

Amen, that tucked was a fakecel and the normies claiming he's one of us or our incel king shows they're just as retarded

You think that's real jfl, even without the Photoshop he mogs me

he was an incel because he hid his body with shit grandpa clothes
View attachment 865702
his head was bigger than his torso no wonder he went ER. People talk too much about height, too little about frame and never mention at all body proportions that can be a huge failo. Combined with a face that was 4.5 at best and it ended the way it ended.

The Idiots here insulting ER Are fakecels.

How much do you bet some hybristophilia reddit foid is getting turned on by this?

Why people typing mogger? He has girlish frame at short height and average to below-average face. He clearly was incel tier in terms of looks.

I wish I was that skinny.