Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ER on women

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
All I had ever wanted was to love women, but their behavior has only earned my hatred. I want to have sex with them, and make them feel good, but they would be disgusted at the prospect. They have no sexual attraction towards me. It is such an injustice, and I vehemently questioned why things had to be this way. Why do women behave like vicious, stupid, cruel animals who take delight in my suffering and starvation? Why do they have a perverted sexual attraction for the most brutish of men instead of gentlemen of intelligence?

I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined. When I came to this brilliant, perfect revelation, I felt like everything was now clear to me, in a bitter, twisted way. I am one of the few people on this world who has the intelligence to see this. I am like a god, and my purpose is to exact ultimate Retribution on all of the impurities I see in the world.

ER was an absolute genius

ALL HAIL TO SAINT ELLIOT

ER was an absolute genius
No he was a fucking retard that got defeated by a locked door. Cunt wasn't a clever person. Just a stuck up whiny bitch, in many ways he was just like the foids he hated.

My favorite quote of his was the one about not being able to enjoy beautiful scenery alone. You're so close to living life properly but a big piece is missing so you can't. Most brutal thing I ever read maybe.

My favorite quote of his was the one about not being able to enjoy beautiful scenery alone. You're so close to living life properly but a big piece is missing so you can't. Most brutal thing I ever read maybe.

My favorite quote of his would be “This world is so beautiful, but its so sad and depressing when I have to experience it all alone”

My favorite quote of his would be “This world is so beautiful, but its so sad and depressing when I have to experience it all alone”
Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. Very relatable to me too.

I too thought of women that way (and still wish women really were what I use to think they were), until I took the blackpill.