Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER might have fucked up, but what matters more is what he represents

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I see a lot of people bag on my guy ER, which is understandable to some extent, but there is something that matters more. What's important isn't the exact actions he took, it is what he represents. He represents whatever we place on his name; ER is an idealization of what could have happened on the day of retribution. He is just a symbol, and one that continually morphs as his name is uttered through the years.

It is kinda like how Jesus was actually an ugly sandcel, but he was made to look like chad. Place upon ER your idealizations for what the world should be like.

Last edited:
I call a non-violent revolution yet massive ER for example, I'm using the term for every form of incel revolution thb.

ER established the foundational principles of the blackpill. It was us who built upon it and helped it progress.

ER is our god.

What he wrote in his manifesto is more important to me than what he actually did tbh.

What he wrote in his manifesto is more important to me than what he actually did tbh.

I read it when I was still not fully blackpilled and I related to it a lot.

I srsly can't see the comparison between jesus and elliot....

Marc Lepine is so underrated

Mogs me at being cute and rich with driving skills, but his feeling about deserving more than this degenerate world can give - is very relatable