Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER Manifesto: my thoughts so far

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
I am at age 18

Tbh I resonate with a lot of what he had to say, but I no-where near relate to the American way of life, especially when he was younger. had friends and his parents had more money

Altho he copes with goymes for like 6 years straight instead of really trying to socialize, whilst also being jealous of the other people in his life who got gfs etc.
I actually agree with how he feels and why it's unfair

The flow of life got the people he knew and made them successful socially, because they were simply better-looking (85% thanks to genetics) and NT. But the flow of life didnt get him of course like any other incel because he is ugly(not that ugly but still around sub5) + ND + did not have the best sort of parenthood(though I'd say my parents are at least 10x worse than his)

PS: And I am really mad about the people who say he isn't sub 5 lol and acting like he is some sort of mogger
Yes bro surely his catfish internet photos and anglemaxxed videos truly depict his looks..
If you see photos/videos he hasn't taken himself you will see his uglyness. He was a sub5 lesbian-looking framelet (no disrespect to the saint but it's true)
+ he literally lived in a moggerarea full of tall handsome white rich people

Last edited:
hes a fakecel and that manifesto is trash. he had ethnic chics asking him out but he was jbw only

I am at age 18

Tbh I resonate with a lot of what he had to say, but I no-where near relate to the American way of life, especially when he was younger and his parents had more money

Altho he copes with goymes for like 6 years straight instead of really trying to socialize, whilst also being jealous of the other people in his life who got gfs etc.
I actually agree with how he feels and why it's unfair

The flow of life got the people he knew and made them successful socially, because they were simply better-looking (85% thanks to genetics) and NT. But the flow of life didnt get him of course like any other incel because he is ugly(not that ugly but still around sub5) + ND + did not have the best sort of parenthood(though I'd say my parents are at least 10x worse than his)

PS: And I am really mad about the people who say he isn't sub 5 lol and acting like he is some sort of mogger
Yes bro surely his catfish internet photos and anglemaxxed videos truly depict his looks..
If you see photos/videos he hasn't taken himself you will see his uglyness. He was a sub5 lesbian-looking framelet (no disrespect to the saint but it's true)
+ he literally lived in a moggerarea full of tall handsome rich people
unfortunately he was a fakecel like 80-90% of the incels today.
but I read is manifesto too at my age of 18 and still resonate with many parts apart form the killing.

btw fun fact: everyone who went ER was a fakecel.

Elliot rodger is american psycho incarnate

Alek as well?
yes. plus he was a businessman