Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ER had the best step mom

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on."

Best step moma ever :smonk:

PS: did someone know why ER father only maried ethnic foid?

Because unlike ethnic men, white men app-
BAHAHAHAA

It’s too bad he didn’t kill her and jazz

I would be sad for jazz, he was just born nt, but not for the step mom she is definitly rage inducing
Why would you care about a chadlite who gets to live a way better life than you?

ER seemed to love his only brother
He wanted to kill him lol. Elliot only hung around him because he gave Elliot the admiration he desperately desired

Wow
She really wanted to lit the fire.

Elliot should’ve put a bullet in that cunt’s head (in video game)

He shouldn't have saved his brother from drowning in that pool

"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on."

Tbh, yikes.

How would his father let her spew that kind of hate?

Just shows how much of a meaningless gamble life is.

Lookism doesn't even improve the genepool.

ER should have become a leader instead of throwing his life away

Kinda crazy how the same sperm can crrate NT successful happy foids, commercial worthy chadlets, and the face of the incel community. Location, height, millimetres of bone, etc.

Men are happy to suffer when it's justifiable. Lookism is not justifiable.

Why do Arab dudes change their name to Jazz?

Tbh, yikes.

How would his father let her spew that kind of hate?
She ended up kicking ER out of their household and he just let her. He was a huge cuck. :lul:

Kinda crazy how the same sperm can crrate NT successful happy foids, commercial worthy chadlets, and the face of the incel community. Location, height, millimetres of bone, etc.

Crazy how there can be worlds of difference between three closely related people.

She's such a SLUT, telling what Jazz will have sex when young wtf

Men lose their minds and the victims of history are always women :feelsclown:

Elliot was half asian/white

His brother was half arab/white

Different mother. Sands mog rice

he married her because she is some what attractive