Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER had balls

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Jfl at the soys who claim that ER was a "coward". You might not agree with what he did but he lowinhibmogged all those low T soyboys on reddit into oblivion. Most people do not have the guts to kill someone, even if they wanted to. Personally I'm so high inhib I can't even punch someone in the face. So say ER was a murderer or whatever, but he for sure wasn't a coward.

image.jpg

Just finished his manifesto a few hours ago. He was based beyond belief and definitely deserves his saint status among the incel 'community'.

"Brave" has no meaning to soys. They don't understand that something that takes courage is not necessarily "good," and something that is cowardly is not necessarily "bad."
Someone can be brave and murder many people. ("bad")
Someone can be cowardly and refrain from taking revenge. ("good")
[I may have stolen this from another post here]

They also call suicide, taking your own fate into your hands and summoning the insane will to end yourself against all survival instincts, cowardly. Then they call a woman who strips naked for attention at a protest brave.

Yeah i think it's stupid whenever people call mass shooters cowards in general. Like jfl no normtard saying that would ever be able to muster up the kind of courage needed to go ER, except perhaps to protect their offspring.

There are more reasonable critiques of ER based on his methods and mentalceldom, but calling him a coward doesnt make any sense.

His bravery is worth more than that of the men who died at Normandy. They were brave men yes but they were coerced into it bu the draft. They effectively had no choice. Elliot gave his life to bring misery to the foid menace when he definitely wasn’t “forced”’ to

Didn't he stab his two roommates like 30 times each or something? the guy was low inhib as fuck.

he killed more incels than normies

They also call suicide, taking your own fate into your hands and summoning the insane will to end yourself against all survival instincts, cowardly.
This always bothered me for some reason. I am 100% sure I'll commit suicide at some point in the future, as soon as my health starts declining. Normies are judgmental retards

This always bothered me for some reason. I am 100% sure I'll commit suicide at some point in the future, as soon as my health starts declining. Normies are judgmental retards
By their definition, samurai who committed seppuku to preserve their honor were cowards.

He wasn't a coward but he was stupid af. He killed more incels than women. JFL.

ER

1) Killed a bunch of ricecel roommates

2) Killed more men than femoids

3) Got cucked by a fucking door

ER sucked at what he did. He doesn't even look that incel.

Cho doesn't get the recognition he deserves from the forum.

ER

1) Killed a bunch of ricecel roommates

2) Killed more men than femoids

3) Got cucked by a fucking door

ER sucked at what he did. He doesn't even look that incel.

Cho doesn't get the recognition he deserves from the forum.

This 100%