Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER got brutally racemogged by his own father

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

No wonder he went ER, he could've been normie/chadlite if his dad didn't fuck a subhuman noodlewhore.

Wonder how his life would have turned out if he stays in the UK

Imagine being a differnt race than your parents. Race mixing is simply cringe and bluepilled

fuck look at the wrist size and jaw of his dad

Imagine being a differnt race than your parents. Race mixing is simply cringe and bluepilled

Also disgusting thing, like Frankensteins, whatever is also something that I can't see as natural.

Smart move from ethnics. Anything to bleach the bloodline

ER isn't even bad looking lmao

That literally looks like me and my dad
jfl

ER isn't even bad looking lmao

This dude could of ascended with any noodle or hispanic foids. Dude just wanted blonde girls who wanted chad

Biracials are basically aliens. They shouldn't exist. They're unnatural, foreign entities. Artificial humans.

thats fucking brutal

It's ovER for him tbh ngl ded srs

looks like a lesbian
actually mixing niggers with white produce the best genetics. look at all those half black/white or whatever athletes

Wtff why does er look slightly asian in this photo

Would this forum even exist if he doesn’t commit the shooting? Did the mods ever thought about creating it
What if this forum existed back then and he discovered it?

What if this forum existed back then and he discovered it?
Interesting. The blackpill as a theory should sound logical to him because it was always in front of him , He just couldn't put the pieces together. Wheter Elliot would accept defeat and ldar here is a different thing

This dude could of ascended with any noodle or hispanic foids. Dude just wanted blonde girls who wanted chad
Eh, I'm not so sure about that. Maybe once in a blue moon, but "many"? Not in this era at least. maybe when he was alive, which isn't too much different from now so perhaps not after all.

looks like a lesbian

actually mixing niggers with white produce the best genetics. look at all those half black/white or whatever athletes
With those mixes it's either feast or famine. You either get a Chadrone/mixed Stacy if it's a girl or you get a subhuman. Rarely is there anything in between.
Interesting. The blackpill as a theory should sound logical to him because it was always in front of him , He just couldn't put the pieces together. Wheter Elliot would accept defeat and ldar here is a different thing
Never accept defeat!!

Eh, I'm not so sure about that. Maybe once in a blue moon, but "many"? Not in this era at least. maybe when he was alive, which isn't too much different from now so perhaps not after all.
I didn't say "many"

1 out of 10 or 1 out of 100, his odds are still good and he isn't truecel.

No wonder he went ER, he could've been normie/chadlite if his dad didn't fuck a subhuman noodlewhore.

Why do white men do that? Foids never fuck subhuman males at least not anymore.

The little non-NT mixed oriental kid never stood a chance! :feelscry:

Exactly. He went ER after tinder started but it wasn’t as insane back then and the #metoo wasn’t hanging over every sub 9’s Head who ever tried to talk to a foid. Still though I don’t think ER was attractive and 2014 wasn’t that different than now. It wasn’t like the 80’s or 70’s or some other boomer times.

I can comfirm this myself I'm a product of an italian foid and a moor blooded chadlite
Nevah! A rodger never accepts defeat! It's in their blood,victory or death...

Also Elliot was half japanese,so that explains his way of behave

Last edited:
He looks like a fucking duck
3997FB35 F265 4D1D B73B 7E1BAA67AA09

At least Elliot was fairly good-looking and had straight hair.

I get racemogged by my father worse. He has blonde, straight hair and blue eyes, I have dark brown, only semi-straight, wavy, North African hair and dark brown eyes. But I got something from him, his baldness. Kek.