Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ER-fuel] There are men out there that enter the tight wet pussy of a 10/10 woman

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
While I looksmaxxed, careermaxxed, personalitymaxxed, everythingmaxxed and women below my looksmatch treat my like subhumans. JFL. I just want to fuck ONE foid. ONE. For chad only, I guess :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

had a 400 pound woman on tinder reject me recently for not condemning Trumps general rhetoric enough when his rhetoric was brought up
I didnt even vote for the dude lol

had a 400 pound woman on tinder reject me recently for not condemning Trumps general rhetoric enough when his rhetoric was brought up
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Chad could be the biggest trump supporter and women would bend over backwards for him

JFL at 400 pound foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Chad could be the biggest trump supporter and women would bend over backwards for him

JFL at 400 pound foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Title is cope THERE'S LOTS OF MEN THAT DO. Most of them that aren't Chad are getting manipulated for money.

Cope, 10/10s don't exist.

Go to a third world country where you mog the native population. If you're already in a third world country, try to stoop lower. Eh, who am I kidding, attraction can't be negotiated. Over.
Go to the poorest part of a third world country if that's what is wanted. But it's cucked because Chad wouldn't have to and that makes it an injustice.

they do, they're called 14 year olds

Close, but still not a 10. Obligatory "you filthy inkel!! How dare you be attracted to such little kids?! Her pubic hair is not an indicator of womanhood!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back