Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ER Fuel] My Chad friend's brief conversation on dating app

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
She messages first, he acts like an autistic hoodrat, she proposes a date :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::chad:

Attachments

• IMG_2478.PNG
    IMG_2478.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 636
Look how they react him lol. now imagine being me and try to get a single message from any female creature

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK chad can be brain dead dumb fucker and he still FUCKS

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK chad can be brain dead dumb fucker and he still FUCKS

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He told me he did this on purpose to see what would happen and this is the result :kys:

Being a low IQ, violent ape is a positive, according to the primitive minds of femoids

Imagine if an average male responded like that jfl, he'd be blocked instantly
You cannot lose as an attractive male

Being a low IQ, violent ape is a positive, according to the primitive minds of femoids
It's over for highIQcels
Look how they react him lol. now imagine being me and try to get a single message from any female creature
Danny devito will become president before I ever receive a first message from a foid

I honestly believe that if you were chad or pretty boy you could ride a tricycle naked, and smeared in crap, while babbling, and making noises through the streets or a shopping mall, and foids would gladly take you in while smiling, laughing, and giggling, clean you up, and then after having sex, take you around to show off to their friends.

Meanwhile asking a thot for the time, because you literally need it in an elevator will probably get you on the sexual offender list.

Tehe he just had such a great personality tehe

Personality!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is hilarious.

Oh man god damn

Imagine if an average male responded like that jfl, he'd be blocked instantly
You cannot lose as an attractive male

And then bluepilled cucks will hop in telling you "bro you can't send girls messages like that! You have to personalize it, make it fun, put some jokes in. This why you incel!"

You just can't make this stuff up.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: