Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [ER fuel] Girls looked at me in disgust every time I tried to act "happy," "confident," or "outgoing." These fucking whores don't want me to be happy.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Whenever I'm just screwing around with my friends, laughing at jokes or some shit, or just being an outgoing person at all, there are foids within my vicinity who start to look at me like I'm some disgusting subhuman creature.

This happened all the time in high school especially.

I remember in freshman year, I was always trying to get athletic due to myself being overweight, and I liked to play the games in PE. I remember that two foids got pissed at me at that time, one because I accidentally knocked her over during either soccer or football. She didn't get over it for like three weeks and would always scowl at me and look at me like I'm the fucking antichrist even though I told her I'm sorry roughly 8-9 times. And this was a moment that awoke me to the blackpill in depth, because in a soccer game like a month later, one of the Chads knocked the same bitch over because she's just that clumsy and gets in everybody's fucking way and she literally just laughed it off. This made me want to off myself because I saw the clear double standard.

The other time is when we were playing softball and some other bitch told me that "it's not cool that you're hitting it too hard, you're going to hurt someone!" Fucking Chad comes up to bat and nearly whisks the bitch in the face and she says absolutely nothing. They were giggly around those fucking dudes all the time.

I like playing sports so I'm just naturally competitive. PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET FUCKING HURT. And I HATE how CHAD gets away with it scot FREE WHILE I'M THE BANE OF THE FUCKING CLASS FOR ACCIDENTALLY TRIPPING OVER SOME CLUMSY BITCH FOR THREE WEEKS. The only people who didn't even COMPETE in that class were the simps and the women. I was borderline fucking BEARMODE GYMCEL and I got less attention than those SCRAWNY CHADS.

I had a friend in that PE class too who I talked about MLG memes with, back when that stuff was actually funny. We pulled up a video from "snipars" on the last day of school and we started laughing our asses off. Bitch I talked about from the softball session comes up to me and tells me that "it's not funny" and told me to "be quiet" and that I was being "annoying." Didn't say that to the other two groups of kids that were on their phones laughing at retarded ass videos.

Later in high school, one foid even said to me "yeah, that's so funny," when me and my friend were just laughing at some shit he had on his screen. Didn't know how to reply to that so I just said "k."

In the mall too, when me and my friend would go for a stroll, the foids would all just glare at me and look in my direction angrily whenever we told jokes to each other and I laughed at them.

I just got reminded of this today when I was talking with my friend about some joke he told me back when I was waiting for my parents to pick me up back in senior year, at this time we were both laughing our asses off as we were adding on to the joke, and I noticed around me that a good amount of the foids around me were all glaring at me like I'm some subhuman ape. I have one of those quiet whisper-y laughs that older people have FYI, so I DEFINITELY wasn't being loud at all. These women just want me fucking dead in sadness and in isolation. They don't want me to be happy at all.

They don't really do much when I'm quiet like I always am. It's almost like they're saying "be a good boy, keep quiet, don't have fun, don't talk, and just rot." These whores are disgusting and need to be sent to camps where they have no right to judge me wrongly whenever I'm happy. These fucking retards from my school in general called me annoying each time I opened my mouth. It was full of passive-aggressive and shitty people overall. There were some diamonds in the rough, who became my friends, but that was it. People used to question me why I was so happy all the time, now they question me why I'm so quiet all the time. Now I don't talk to anyone in fear of being called "annoying" or told to "shut up," especially from the foids. I don't have these experiences anymore because I no longer really laugh at anything and I avoid laughing in public areas due to this. Fuck them.

inb4 it's just a shit test. Yeah fucking right, Chad is treated like a God compared to a below average male such as myself.

Last edited:
What's your face like? Is it ugly? How ugly is it? Describe your facial features. Better yet, pm me a selfie. I won't doxx.
It's just below average. I have hooded hunter eyes and a good jawline (which automatically makes me a 4/10), but I have a recessed chin, recessed maxilla, negroid lips, a 5 o'clock shadow, and large, protruding dumbo ears. I don't like showing my face at all to people ever since my experiences with foids on Snapchat a bit before I joined this website.

Really hurts to be aware of the difference between infatuated giggling for chad and the irreverent cackling of a foid when a subhuman opens his mouth.
Also the curious submissive silence of a foid in the precedence of a mysterious stonefaced chad and the repulsed glaring at an incel you mentioned.

If so, you probably have bimaxillary protrusion.
I actually have this, which makes my side profile literally 1/10. But I'm not black at all, I'm white and Middle-Eastern mixed.

6'3, KHHV, and ogre gymcel body

It's over

"Ugh, Becky, why is Eugene existing over there? Like, what a creep."

Why stop laughing. Annoy them more

i know this phenomena up close. i was expecting school to be a friendly place with reasonable people.
as i collected more and more data i realized that school girls are medieval bitches.
you can pretty much forget about good morning (forever) when it comes to woman. at least nerds give you a nod or a handshake.
they also act with an impulse to any form of unsolicited male communication, like we are fucking caveman or something.
chad wins not only because of his looks, its because woman need that social stamp of approval that chad is higher up on the food chain and will protect them when shit goes down.
woman view school like a giant chessboard. they make very calculated moves based on gain and profit. this is why even the most popular woman have maybe 1-2 friends once they leave school. they don't understand the concept of being likeable and what it means later in life

I once tried approaching females in school and I had to talk to the principal (who was male and felt sorry for me).

I once tried approaching females in school and I had to talk to the principal (who was male and felt sorry for me).
For real? Honestly goes to show that you can't even be acting "kunfident" to get girls.

@ordinaryotaku
What's a 5 O'clock shadow?

Most girls are evil.

Whenever I'm just screwing around with my friends, laughing at jokes or some shit, or just being an outgoing person at all, there are foids within my vicinity who start to look at me like I'm some disgusting subhuman creature.

I remember in freshman year, I was always trying to get athletic due to myself being overweight, and I liked to play the games in PE. I remember that two foids got pissed at me at that time, one because I accidentally knocked her over during either soccer or football. She didn't get over it for like three weeks and would always scowl at me and look at me like I'm the fucking antichrist even though I told her I'm sorry roughly 8-9 times. And this was a moment that awoke me to the blackpill in depth, because in a soccer game like a month later, one of the Chads knocked the same bitch over because she's just that clumsy and gets in everybody's fucking way and she literally just laughed it off. This made me want to off myself because I saw the clear double standard.

The other time is when we were playing softball and some other bitch told me that "it's not cool that you're hitting it too hard, you're going to hurt someone!" Fucking Chad comes up to bat and nearly whisks the bitch in the face and she says absolutely nothing. They were giggly around those fucking dudes all the time.

I like playing sports so I'm just naturally competitive. PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET FUCKING HURT. And I HATE how CHAD gets away with it scot FREE WHILE I'M THE BANE OF THE FUCKING CLASS FOR ACCIDENTALLY TRIPPING OVER SOME CLUMSY BITCH FOR THREE WEEKS. The only people who didn't even COMPETE in that class were the simps and the women. I was borderline fucking BEARMODE GYMCEL and I got less attention than those SCRAWNY CHADS.

I had a friend in that PE class too who I talked about MLG memes with, back when that stuff was actually funny. We pulled up a video from "snipars" on the last day of school and we started laughing our asses off. Bitch I talked about from the softball session comes up to me and tells me that "it's not funny" and told me to "be quiet" and that I was being "annoying." Didn't say that to the other two groups of kids that were on their phones laughing at retarded ass videos.

Later in high school, one foid even said to me "yeah, that's so funny," when me and my friend were just laughing at some shit he had on his screen. Didn't know how to reply to that so I just said "k."

In the mall too, when me and my friend would go for a stroll, the foids would all just glare at me and look in my direction angrily whenever we told jokes to each other and I laughed at them.

I just got reminded of this today when I was talking with my friend about some joke he told me back when I was waiting for my parents to pick me up back in senior year, at this time we were both laughing our asses off as we were adding on to the joke, and I noticed around me that a good amount of the foids around me were all glaring at me like I'm some subhuman ape. I have one of those quiet whisper-y laughs that older people have FYI, so I DEFINITELY wasn't being loud at all. These women just want me fucking dead in sadness and in isolation. They don't want me to be happy at all.

They don't really do much when I'm quiet like I always am. It's almost like they're saying "be a good boy, keep quiet, don't have fun, don't talk, and just rot." These whores are disgusting and need to be sent to camps where they have no right to judge me wrongly whenever I'm happy. These fucking retards from my school in general called me annoying each time I opened my mouth. It was full of passive-aggressive and shitty people overall. There were some diamonds in the rough, who became my friends, but that was it. People used to question me why I was so happy all the time, now they question me why I'm so quiet all the time. Now I don't talk to anyone in fear of being called "annoying" or told to "shut up," especially from the foids. I don't have these experiences anymore because I no longer really laugh at anything and I avoid laughing in public areas due to this. Fuck them.

JK

I can relate to this. Just focus on yourself. Only thing you can do buddy boyo.

ER them. I FUCKING HATE THEM. I FUKCING HATE THEM. THEY DESERVE THE WORST PAIN,....

Really hurts to be aware of the difference between infatuated giggling for chad and the irreverent cackling of a foid when a subhuman opens his mouth.
Also the curious submissive silence of a foid in the precedence of a mysterious stonefaced chad and the repulsed glaring at an incel you mentioned.

@ordinaryotaku
What's a 5 O'clock shadow?
It's a light stubble beard. I have one too and I'm confused to how that's a negative trait for OP because you can either shave the damn thing off or just grow out your beard. What's the problem here?

It's a light stubble beard. I have one too and I'm confused to how that's a negative trait for OP because you can either shave the damn thing off or just grow out your beard. What's the problem here?
I always have it even a day after I shave. It makes me look like a pedophile, because I'm not gl.

It's over man. You lost when you were born.

Bro, are you me? I had this same exact problem. I used to laugh a lot when I was younger. I couldn't really help it, I used to laugh at everything. However, people really started to call me annoying to the point where I now no longer speak or laugh around people. I know why it happened, because my face really does look ugly when I laugh. This is why I laugh when people say "be yourself", because I was myself, and it put people off. But all I did was just be happy.

Bro, are you me? I had this same exact problem. I used to laugh a lot when I was younger. I couldn't really help it, I used to laugh at everything. However, people really started to call me annoying to the point where I now no longer speak or laugh around people. I know why it happened, because my face really does look ugly when I laugh. This is why I laugh when people say "be yourself", because I was myself, and it put people off. But all I did was just be happy.
Maybe you are tbh, sounds a hell of a lot like my scenario.

"why are incels so bitter"

Yes foids have always looked at me witu disgust or avoided me in high school. It has scarred me. Also I hate it when foids laugh because I think they are laughing at me. And I think I remember a foid blocking me on sc 2 years ago when I showed my face. I have so much resentment and hatred towards foids you have no idea

And I think I remember a foid blocking me on sc 2 years ago when I showed my face.
Bro, this exact thing happened to me too. This foid was nice to me and liked conversating with me until she wanted to see my face, and I showed it. She just was like "oh..." and stopped talking with me.

Bro, this exact thing happened to me too. This foid was nice to me and liked conversating with me until she wanted to see my face, and I showed it. She just was like "oh..." and stopped talking with me.
Yeah she told me “you’re not bad” and then blocked me the next day. Like wtf is this. I don’t even wanna talk to foids online anymore

And people wonder why so many of us are bitter,hateful,misogynistic,depressed or all of the above.

Goddamn I fucking hate it when foids do shit like this

Tbh I would shrug it off

they are all entitled spoiled brats that expect everyone to do what the foids want unless you are a chad,they need to have their fucking skin ripped off the stupid whores

This post triggered some PTSD. For me it's not that foids are nice to Chad over sub humans that pisses me off the most (this still annoys the fuck out of me), it's that they don't realize that the reason they are nice to Chad is because they are sexually attracted to him.

Foids will deny this everytime and say shit like "such a good personality, nice guy, really funny, tee hee." Chad is literally doing the same shit we do but cuz they are hot they are more likeable for foids. Foids are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

I learned pretty quickly that looking miserable takes a target off your back sometimes

I experienced something like that a few years ago. I was sitting in a bus with a classmate (who was actally a chadlite unlike me) and we were laughing a bit loud and having a fun conversation and these two nigger girls (most likely Somalis) in front of us kept staring at us every now and then in a weird way. Luckily, he cared as little about them as I did so we just continued.
I actually remember reading a study which stated that happy/smiling men are less attractive to foids than men who look depressed or angry all the time.
I have hooded hunter eyes and a good jawline (which automatically makes me a 4/10), but I have a recessed chin, recessed maxilla, negroid lips, a 5 o'clock shadow, and large, protruding dumbo ears
Sounds a lot like my own appearance. I hate having big lips even more than being a manlet sometimes.

That sounds like my life from middle school on.

Feelsbadman.

I was dehumanized by foids since I was 14 and also used to laugh a lot. Now the only times I can smile is at my home when I'm lonely.

that two foids got pissed at me at that time, one because I accidentally knocked her over during either soccer or football.

This is why females should stay away from sports.

even though I told her I'm sorry roughly 8-9 times.

Never do that. It is not your fault.

because in a soccer game like a month later, one of the Chads knocked the same bitch over because she's just that clumsy and gets in everybody's fucking way and she literally just laughed it off. This made me want to off myself because I saw the clear double standard.

He knocked her with a good personality.

I like playing sports so I'm just naturally competitive.

This is a spirit I like, a spirit of a true man. Unfortunately we were limited due to females in our surroundings.

People used to question me why I was so happy all the time, now they question me why I'm so quiet all the time.

You cannot please them, regardless of what you do.

I actually remember reading a study which stated that happy/smiling men are less attractive to foids than men who look depressed or angry all the time.

So, I guess most men are depressed now. It does not work at all...

Same happened to me in High school too. Every time I was happy or trying to enjoy something with some friends there was this group of foids that seeked to trample it and make fun of it with some retarded Chad. Females are garbage and will always be there at your best moments to find a way to joke about it and degrade you. They are nature's natural asshats*

Also foids are so proud to be obnoxious bitches nowadays.

Cardi B might be the most popular female in entertainment right now. She’s disgusting and obnoxious, not to mention she’s proud of being a dirty whore.

They brag about having qualities like “resting bitch face.” So giving us dirty looks is something they’re not only aware of, but also proud of.

The world gets more twisted each and every day. This world needs modern-day Ted Bundies, only ugly versions instead.

Honestly jfl if you even interact with humans, just ldar in your room