Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER fuel for old virgincels.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
egT8Axr.jpg

Even this little kid is getting action while you rot, how do you feel about this?

Face is long as fuck, shit chin, small mouth, long nose, pussy bitch NCT eyes. Looks theory BUSTED???

Eeehhh, cuck material. All sluts at my HS cheated on their BFs and jumped from one to another. Literally, ALL of them. Relationships don’t last more than 2 weeks at best when it comes to teens (that’s if you’re not goodlooking of course)

how do i feel about this? suicidal

One of my step dads friends the other week was talking about how his son lost his virginity to his gf, I inquired how old his son was - 17. Yep im 21 and that was humilating and made me more suicidal than ever.

Virginp0wers said:

One of my step dads friends the other week was talking about how his son lost his virginity to his gf, I inquired how old his son was - 17. Yep im 21 and that was humilating and made me more suicidal than ever.

Incels will never be able to live normal lives without experiencing teenage love.

Virginp0wers said:

did he know you were a virgin?

jagged0 said:
egT8Axr.jpg

Even this little kid is getting action while you rot, how do you feel about this?

zGVp1EA.gif

HUGE cope.

He will come out looking like Chad after puberty.

saddupbro said:
did he know you were a virgin?

well he hangs out with my step dad a lot and knows im a loner , no social life and never had a gf. So id wager ye he knows im a virgin.

All I feel is indifference.

he looks like a semi pretty boy.
So this thread is irrelevant.

Prettyboy with fuckboy haircut who is probably wealthy and spoiled with a white girlfriend?

No suprise here

White prettyboy.

Virginp0wers said:
well he hangs out with my step dad a lot and knows im a loner , no social life and never had a gf. So id wager ye he knows im a virgin.

they must make fun of your real dad. cucks

I'm not jealous of children. Actually, I'm not jealous of any man, I just want my share.

saddupbro said:
they must make fun of your real dad. cucks

Na my real dead, left me before i was born and never seen him since, apparently he died of cancer 2 years ago, he probably fucking deserved it for leaving me.

Virginp0wers said:
Na my real dead, left me before i was born and never seen him since, apparently he died of cancer 2 years ago, he probably fucking deserved it for leaving me.

damn right he did. I bet your stepdad sucked balls too. Also your mom, for her poor choices of men.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm not jealous of children. Actually, I'm not jealous of any man, I just want my share.

Talking about a share is kinda like jealousy.

I don't want a "share", I just wanna get my rocks off with a nice girl. Too much to ask of the universe.