Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER factory

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★

If you are white you are forced to go asian if you Want to have a family

Why do burgerfags always gotta show people their shitty flag?

Noodlewhores should not be breeding.

If you are white you are forced to go asian if you Want to have a family
Yeah, i don’t think, it’s what he allways wanted but he might have thought:‘still better than a landwhale

Yeah, i don’t think, it’s what he allways wanted but he might have thought:‘still better than a landwhale
inb4 his children kill him and their mother for turning all 3 of them into incels :feelshaha:

I predict 1 will be a slayer, 1 will be a normie and 1 will be an incel

I predict 1 will be a slayer, 1 will be a normie and 1 will be an incel
none will be slayer or normie, they will all be incel because asian is ugly

Why do burgerfags always gotta show people their shitty flag?
To show how nationalist and conservative they are, while watering down their blood with asians lol. Cuckservatives

White landwhales will give birth to fully white kids:feelsLSD: a skinny Asian can’t do that

poor kids
might as well ERMaxx

Brutal lol

I am dead serious when I say that her looksmatch is some ricecel 35 year old career maxxed Asian dude with literally nothing to do on the weekend but cope with working out, playing video games, or sometimes hanging out with his group of ricecel buddies.

When 45 - 65% of noodlewhores and the vast majority of non-Asian foids don't want us, that is what happens to the majority of Asian men in the west. Most of us are incels.

Those kids will struggle hard. Because they are Asian males. Foids dont distinguish much between half and full Asian males.

Last edited:
More troops in our army for the beta uprising. Thank you noodlewhores