Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ER did the right thing

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
ER did the right thing. He knew it was truly over.

ER is a just a motherfucking saint that should be honored every day while the thots he dispatched should be mocked out of spite towards modern soy culture values

He just killed other ricecels mostly jfl.

his message and leadership is right

but what he physically did was wrong

those ricecels are subhuman jestermaxxers, they deserved it
So he didn’t try to blackpill them or kill foids or chads, instead he goes for ricecels who are coping.

He was a failure

killing people is not all he did

you don't have to define him by it

So he didn’t try to blackpill them or kill foids or chads, instead he goes for ricecels who are coping.

He was a failure
I think it was because his half Asian side. He knew that it was the biggest factor for him not getting laid. He took out that self hatred of his race onto his roommates. He stabbed one of them over 90 times

He should've raped his oneitis before offing himself.

he wasn't like that

he wasn't a sicko
He was extremely mentally ill due to being half-gook. The main reason he killed those ricecels was out of his own self-hatred.

I thought this was an Elden Ring thread when I read the title, Ive been out of here for too long

another 4000 iq elliot thread

I think it was because his half Asian side. He knew that it was the biggest factor for him not getting laid. He took out that self hatred of his race onto his roommates. He stabbed one of them over 90 times
Maybe, but he’s still an insufferable faggot.