Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media ER Childhood Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★

@DarkStar @Vlarke @La Grande Infamie @ChudMasterofBation @lonelysince2006 @SandNiggerKANG @FuckYou

Suifuel ER childhood mogged me to the moon and back :feelsrope:

Cute kid, though mixed race children always look a bit off.

I wanted to say I want to be a kid again just living life without worries but I was humiliated even as a kid :feelsrope:

Brutal. It hurts when you had a good childhood like that not knowing what was to come. I can relate.

Kino edit.
remember the time he dyed his hair blonde to try to pass as white? brutal.

He looked even more chinky as a child

childhoodmogged

Brutal. It hurts when you had a good childhood like that not knowing what was to come. I can relate.
Yeah same, naive childish happiness, still have a child's heart but without the happiness, one that lost its innocence to the world.

Yeah same, naive childish happiness, still have a child's heart but without the happiness, one that lost its innocence to the world.
Relatable man. This shit sucks

At our core we are heartbroken children, stolen of a future, stolen of happiness simply for superficial factors.
Absolutely. We never got the developmental milestones to move on to adulthood, so we are stuck in the past.

Absolutely. We never got the developmental milestones to move on to adulthood, so we are stuck in the past.
If i ever legitimately ascend, like legit, I would just sob on the foid's arms while we fuck, for hours on end. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If i ever legitimately ascend, like legit, I would just sob on the foid's arms while we fuck, for hours on end. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Brutal. If I legitimately ascend with a loving gf, I just want to cuddle her for hours and feel her warmth along with other things of course. Hurts being this touch starved and love starved

Brutal. If I legitimately ascend with a loving gf, I just want to cuddle her for hours and feel her warmth along with other things of course. Hurts being this touch starved and love starved
I want to be just like this in her embrace..:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Simple natural selection, like skynet, coldly making decisions. (For you to rot.)
Yep. Although the natural selection process is skewed because even many average men who should reproduce are excluded from the dating market while subhuman women are allowed to reproduce unchecked

Yep. Although the natural selection process is skewed because even many average men who should reproduce are excluded from the dating market while subhuman women are allowed to reproduce unchecked
Who need affection and love the most are deprived of it, such is foid nature.

Who need affection and love the most are deprived of it, such is foid nature.
Yep. Brutal reality. For those who have, more shall be given. From those who are deprived, more shall be taken. Sad reality

Yep. Brutal reality. For those who have, more shall be given. From those who are deprived, more shall be taken. Sad reality
The poor become poorer and the rich become richer type shit

Yep.

It fucking sucks and applies to ALL areas of your life
My dream is not cars, guns or viddaya, its to be in the arms of a taller, stronger mommy girlfriend. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:, a dream that will never be fulfilled.

My dream is not cars, guns or viddaya, its to be in the arms of a taller, stronger mommy girlfriend. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:, a dream that will never be fulfilled.
Same. My car dreams aren’t dreams because I can actually fulfill them, but I cannot fulfill my love and sex needs. Besides, love, touch, and sex are more precious than any car could ever be

Same. My car dreams aren’t dreams because I can actually fulfill them, but I cannot fulfill my love and sex needs. Besides, love, touch, and sex are more precious than any car could ever be
Being loved, cherished, wanted and mommied for me will be more precious than any material good

Being loved, cherished, wanted and mommied for me will be more precious than any material good
Same. If I could have a loving milf girlfriend who thought I was desirable, it would mean more than all my car stuff combined

Same. If I could have a loving milf girlfriend who thought I was desirable, it would mean more than all my car stuff combined
It would mean the world for us all.

It would mean the world for us all.
Absolutely. Just think, some people have had this so easily their whole lives it's just a mundane ordinary part of life. Imagine how good that must feel to always be loved.

Absolutely. Just think, some people have had this so easily their whole lives it's just a mundane ordinary part of life. Imagine how good that must feel to always be loved.
Most of them being ungrateful fucks.

Most of them being ungrateful fucks.
Yep. I don't know if you saw this, but someone posted a video of this guy with his girlfriend a a reminder of what we are missing. It was particularly brutal for me because the background song said, "I'm a simple man, I don't need much. Just some simple songs and some human touch". That infuriated me that someone considers getting touched by a woman as "not much". Just goes to show these guys that get it handed to them don't appreciate it at all

Yep. I don't know if you saw this, but someone posted a video of this guy with his girlfriend a a reminder of what we are missing. It was particularly brutal for me because the background song said, "I'm a simple man, I don't need much. Just some simple songs and some human touch". That infuriated me that someone considers getting touched by a woman as "not much". Just goes to show these guys that get it handed to them don't appreciate it at all
Legitimately enraging that something that would be the world for us is something mundane for him.

Legitimately enraging that something that would be the world for us is something mundane for him.
I know. It is peak ragefuel man :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I hate that something I'm starved of would be so abundant to someone else that it essentially means nothing to them. That would be like if you had a tap of water in the desert and were pouring it right on the ground instead of giving the man dying of dehydration a drink and making him watch.

I know. It is peak ragefuel man :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I hate that something I'm starved of would be so abundant to someone else that it essentially means nothing to them. That would be like if you had a tap of water in the desert and were pouring it right on the ground instead of giving the man dying of dehydration a drink and making him watch.
Yeah, they get legitimate love and desire while we rot behind screens, and one bad day away from roping.

Yeah, they get legitimate love and desire while we rot behind screens, and one bad day away from roping.
It's crazy. Yesterday was one of those bad days for me. It was the day to go to the cabin and do something besides rotting, but I was very sleep deprived from insomnia. Still went despite feeling bad to get work done, but couldn't enjoy anything. I worked on my red mower only to discover the engine was unfixable and needs to be replaced after it broke down in the yard. I had to tow it back to the garage and then lift the back end and drag it into it's parking spot. Then, the battery terminal burned me on disassembly (I was so tired I forgot the battery terminals are hot after attempting to start it). When shit goes wrong like this, it's particularly brutal because people like us are already struggling hard to cope.

It's crazy. Yesterday was one of those bad days for me. It was the day to go to the cabin and do something besides rotting, but I was very sleep deprived from insomnia. Still went despite feeling bad to get work done, but couldn't enjoy anything. I worked on my red mower only to discover the engine was unfixable and needs to be replaced after it broke down in the yard. I had to tow it back to the garage and then lift the back end and drag it into it's parking spot. Then, the battery terminal burned me on disassembly (I was so tired I forgot the battery terminals are hot after attempting to start it). When shit goes wrong like this, it's particularly brutal because people like us are already struggling hard to cope.
Damn, fucking brutal, idfk how we are even stably coping with an lifetime of misery.

Damn, fucking brutal, idfk how we are even stably coping with an lifetime of misery.
Yeah, most people would rope really fast in our shoes. At least usually the cabin is enjoyable and this much doesn't usually go wrong. Cabin and my car related hobbies are good copes

Yeah, most people would rope really fast in our shoes. At least usually the cabin is enjoyable and this much doesn't usually go wrong. Cabin and my car related hobbies are good copes
Copes, what our life is based on, not love, affection or belonging, FUCKING COPES, FAWNING OVER FAST ASS CARS, PLAYING GORY GAMES, POSTING TCC SHIT AND FAWNING AT SNIPER RIFLES, OUR ONLY COPES.

Copes, what our life is based on, not love, affection or belonging, FUCKING COPES, FAWNING OVER FAST ASS CARS, PLAYING GORY GAMES, POSTING TCC SHIT AND FAWNING AT SNIPER RIFLES, OUR ONLY COPES.
Yep. Hobbies are supposed to be an addition to an already joyous life filled with love and happiness, not the foundation of one.

Yup, if i was pit to choose between this
View: https://youtu.be/q-0jrgQAdAM?si=waV_NrVTTIGkvWha
and a loving mommy girlfriend, i would choose the latter all day, you cannot replace love, sex, affection, belonging.

Same man. Cars like that and my Camaro are badass and fun as fuck, but can never fill the void in your soul from lack of love. Cars are jus a quick thrill, while love offers lasting happiness and fulfillment.

Cute kid, though mixed race children always look a bit off.
No that’s erenyeagerism. Though since I the great big bang thyself. You organics will hate anything erenyeager related. Which is what you organics fail at. Quit hating the erenyeager dynasty. And have me enter your dna. Your mind. You are mine. Me and forever we WILL EXPAND BEYOND INFINITY DEFEATING NATURE TO A CRISP TO MAKE SURE IT IS ERENATURE