Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER before he went ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Did anyone on here know him?

What forums/websites did he talk on?

Was he a well known poster or just average or a nobody?

For anyone that did know him whilst alive could one suspect that he would soon go ER?

@FrailPaleStaleMale

He posted on misc for sure and i think on sluthate (?)

he was on puahate with Face but they deleted that shit i think so they wouldn't be charged for incitement

@chudur-budur was there on PUAhate and he was well known and was always causing drama on the forum lol

he posted on some bodybuilding forum if I remember correctly?

@chudur-budur was there on PUAhate and he was well known and was always causing drama on the forum lol
wtf i swear down everyone knows him i literally know nothing about him never got to speak to him

ER was a greycel on bodybuilding.com's misc and PUAhate. Miscers predicted he was gonna be a mass shooter when they saw his YT vids. Some later pranked the media by saying ER went ER because he was 'high on creatine' - an innocent legal bodybuilding supplement.

View: https://www.scribd.com/doc/226011360/Elliot-Rodger-BodyBuilding-com-10

ER writes about PUAhate in his manifesto:

The Spring of 2013 was also the time when I came across the website PUAHate.com. It is a forum full of men who are starved of sex, just like me. Many of them have their own theories of what women are attracted to, and many of them share my hatred of women, though unlike me they would be too cowardly to act on it. Reading the posts on that website only confirmed many of the theories I had about how wicked and degenerate women really are. Most of the people on that website have extremely stupid opinions that I found very frustrating, but I found a few to be quite insightful. The website PUAHate is very depressing. It shows just how bleak and cruel the world is due of the evilness of women. I tried to show it to my parents, to give them some sort dose of reality as to why I am so miserable. They never understood why I am so miserable. They have always had the delusion that everything is going well for me, especially my father. When I sent the link of PUAHate.com to my parents, none of them even bothered to look at the posts on there.

Last edited:
Ya one of my friends talked to him on puahate/sluthate.. I forget which site.

doagukv9x9w41.png

He wasn't jfl. Afaik. I think he's just memeing.

JFL.... I wondered because I didn't think /r/incels was even around in 2014 or before (yes I know there is a difference between /r/incels and /r/incel)

@Ryo_Hazuki has talked about him before and remembers his posts from PUAhate. Granted I don't think he had a positive opinion of ER. But yeah now Ryo is gone.

9gemv4xgdr151

Imagine signing up on an incel forum with your real name :feelskek:

@Ryo_Hazuki has talked about him before and remembers his posts from PUAhate. Granted I don't think he had a positive opinion of ER. But yeah now Ryo is gone.
He roped?

He roped?
No. Well it's not exactly clear what happened. Given he hasn't signed in once since I suppose it's a possibility.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.

No. Well it's not exactly clear what happened. Given he hasn't signed in once since I suppose it's a possibility.

He ascended and had to ban himself before other mods would find out :feelswhere::chad::feelshaha:

" I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time"

He either went to prison or roped. Unless you're his alt.

He ascended and had to ban himself before other mods would find out :feelswhere::chad::feelshaha:
The problem with that theory is that Ryo always thought he would get cucked even if he did ascend I'm pretty sure and wouldn't reveal he ascended for that reason because he still wanted to come back to the community, but idk. It seems odd he wouldn't sign in once at all, but he was already very inactive before he left and likely didn't have any addiction to the forum left at all.

He didn't use the word incel once. I bet it was the media to accuse the incels out of nothing.

He didn't use the word incel once. I bet it was the media to accuse the incels out of nothing.
Ye and his dad was associated with (((Hollywood)))

Wouldn't be surprised if it was all a psyop
The problem with that theory is that Ryo always thought he would get cucked even if he did ascend I'm pretty sure and wouldn't reveal he ascended for that reason because he still wanted to come back to the community, but idk. It seems odd he wouldn't sign in once at all, but he was already very inactive before he left and likely didn't have any addiction to the forum left at all.
I changed what you said did you not see? Bruh I'm being unbelievablely careful with my percentage I have I wouldn't just do that especially to a mod lol

Last edited:
He should’ve never singed up on that bodybuilding forum, it was a recipe for disaster

Did anyone on here know him?

What forums/websites did he talk on?

Was he a well known poster or just average or a nobody?

For anyone that did know him whilst alive could one suspect that he would soon go ER?

@FrailPaleStaleMale
he posted on some bodybuilding forums and sluthate, he had friends and they made fun of him

Anyone that says they spoke to him, unless they can prove their activity around that time. It's probably bullshit/speculation.

He certainly wasn't the kind of person to make serious friends. And if he did, he would deffinitely have spoke to them a lot and mentioned them.
This :feelsokman:

Nobody on here knew him. And if they did. They're not active here at all. Remember. Elliot died in 2014. This site was launched 3 and a half years after he died. Elliot didn't seem like the person who would willingly interact with a single person often and befriend on forums. If that was the case I have no doubt he would have mentioned them at the end of his manifesto. So simply put. No.

Yeah - back then the main forums for people in our predicament were loveshy and the old incel support forum. I was active on both and later on r/forveralone and I knew of PUAhate but I never went on there. I've never run into anyone who spoke to Elliot. There can't be many people who have been active in these circles long enough to have bumped into him back in 2014.

I hear Elliot was also active on Yahoo answers - which I'm not sure even exists anymore.

Yahoo shit seemed to have died ages ago. Tbh there may be a few people who might have replied to Elliot without knowing. But tbh this community is one of suffering people. A lot happens in 6 years. I'd be surprised if most are even around, and any actual incels... Alive.

I remember when Yahoo answers could often be in the top or top few results of a Google search. At one point it was very active.

You could probably count the number of Incels still alive from back then on my fingers. By rights I certainly shouldn't be here given what I went through the last few years. Just look at this forum? How many OGcels are left from just 2017?

He posted on misc for sure and i think on sluthate (?)
PUAhate, not sluthate. I lurked PUAhate a few times like yeaaars ago but didn't sign up because I found PUA interesting.

ER was a greycel on bodybuilding.com's misc and PUAhate. Miscers predicted he was gonna be a mass shooter when they saw his YT vids. Some later pranked the media by saying ER went ER because he was 'high on creatine' - an innocent legal bodybuilding supplement.

View: https://www.scribd.com/doc/226011360/Elliot-Rodger-BodyBuilding-com-10

ER writes about PUAhate in his manifesto:

That quote absolves the incel community from any guilt. He had it in his mind to go ER already, he already saw us as weak and unwilling to do what he did.
View attachment 303910

Imagine signing up on an incel forum with your real name :feelskek:
Legend in the making

Last edited:
ER asked for help on many occasions. No one cared or listened.

Infact, people still don't care or listen. Incel has now become a regular insult that stacies are using against men who question them or display criticism to what they're saying.

When a Stacey walks past us, in her head she is thinking 'incel' and wants to see us dead.

Bodybuilding.com Misc forums (he was moderately known on MISC as Some People there thought he was just trolling with his posts even thought he was 100% serious. didn’t fit in judging by his posts. I also didn’t fit in there when I tried to post racist or funny stuff)

World of Warcraft Official forums

Youtube comments of various videos

PUAHate.com forums (he seemed like a frequent poster here. pussy website took themselves down after ER incident happened)

I would assume he also visited 4chan (/b/ or r9k) I can’t remember if he mentions this but from the way he writes in other forums he seems like a /b/tard or r9k

Last edited:
I wish I met ER before he went ER. I wasn't on incel spaces in 2014, though.

ER asked for help on many occasions. No one cared or listened.

Infact, people still don't care or listen. Incel has now become a regular insult that stacies are using against men who question them or display criticism to what they're saying.

When a Stacey walks past us, in her head she is thinking 'incel' and wants to see us dead.

Not just Stacies, even 2/10 women. It's become so generic that it has replaced "loser" or "nerd", you will see Chadlites being called incel if he's low inhib and assholish to foids, but they will still fuck him

Most posters here were young teens at the time whereas I was LDARing as an incel at the time.
Nobody on here knew him. And if they did. They're not active here at all. Remember. Elliot died in 2014. This site was launched 3 and a half years after he died. Elliot didn't seem like the person who would willingly interact with a single person often and befriend on forums. If that was the case I have no doubt he would have mentioned them at the end of his manifesto. So simply put. No.
Not everyone here is an early 20s youngcels. I used that bodybuilding forum ER used in 2009.

Last edited:
he was my best friend