Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW ER became slayer lul

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Iclikgcrend01

I'm on nofap :3

Joking, my sex drive is shit anyways.

That is better than having a high sex drive
Yeah it is, for someone like me at least. I don't get horny no matter what happens. My emotions are also dead and i feel nothing at all. I live with a dreamy perspective most of the time because i suffer from depersonlization.

can't see the image

Yeah it is, for someone like me at least. I don't get horny no matter what happens. My emotions are also dead and i feel nothing at all. I live with a dreamy perspective most of the time because i suffer from depersonlization.
I also have this dreamy feeling all the time but my sex drive is way too high and it makes me crazy

I also have this dreamy feeling all the time but my sex drive is way too high and it makes me crazy
My sex drive used to be too high that i fapped 4 times a day, but it's almost gone now.

Masturbation kills your emotions. Years of it and you are now numb. What caused your over masturbation? wrong eating and too much eating... You need to reverse this and eat right.

Monkeys in cages and in zoos locked up from nature start masturbating to numb themselves to the isolation.

Masturbation kills your emotions. Years of it and you are now numb. What caused your over masturbation? wrong eating and too much eating... You need to reverse this and eat right.

Monkeys in cages and in zoos locked up from nature start masturbating to numb themselves to the isolation.
I hate masturbating in general, so having no sex drive now should help me greatly to stop it forever.

I hate masturbating in general, so having no sex drive now should help me greatly to stop it forever.
Stanx22. Fruits is human food. Chad had parents who ate more of it thus he was born bigger and stronger. We can reverse this by eating more natural food I.E. FRUITS.

guy that made that probably isn't incel

too talented

Stanx22. Fruits is human food. Chad had parents who ate more of it thus he was born bigger and stronger. We can reverse this by eating more natural food I.E. FRUITS.
I usually eat healthy food in my house and i rarley eat fast food and it helps tbh. Thanks for the advice man, will eat more fruits after now.

I don't think so, I like feeling like a man
Being horny all the time is not natural. You are only supposed to be horny when around a female. If you are horny when there are no females around then there is something wrong.