Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting equal rights means equal fights.

TiredPandaBun

TiredPandaBun

Greycel
im so fucking tired of foids saying that men cant beat them because "you cant beat a woman!" but at the same time they still are still equal. you touch a man, you should get your ass whooped. its a sad time to be living in where women are slowly gaining power over men. because of that, they get cocky and act like that they are above men when its the opposite. women are biologically weaker than men, that is a fact. so honestly all that women are is fuck machines and baby givers. thats all they are built to do, but somehow men shot themselves in the foot and now we have women in CONGRESS. jesus christ this shit makes me mad.

i really fucking hate women who act like they're above men when all it takes is an overly extravagant pimp slap to knock a foid unconscious :feelskek:

Women have much more rights. Tis means we are allowed to shotgun ‘em (in roblax)

Equality is just bullshit, hiding a way of getting some extra-power for foids whenever the unbalance tends to favor men over wimmin. In any opposite setup (wimmin already have an edge) = equality is just irrelevant.

And yet, even some incels still somehow believe in perfect equality and get mad of NOT HAVING ENOUGH equality... as it's part of modern brainwashing education.

Last edited:
Women have much more rights. Tis means we are allowed to shotgun ‘em (in roblax)
very true, women receive less severe punishments than men for committing the same crime. they aren't expected to be socially successful. they aren't expected to get a job, foids get praised for being virgins while men get ridiculed for it, all of this and foids still insist they are being treated lesser and yell patriarchy at men.

girls thought I wouldn't hit them back in school so they did some minor shit like punch my arm. as soon I did it back they looked at me like I was some kind of demon