Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Equal rights for women!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
If I was on a sinking ship and there were too few life boats I would help all the wounded and elderly men enter the last life boat with me and I would push the foids back into the sinking ship. If later I was asked why I did this I would say: "Because I respect the rights of women and therefore do not want to discriminate against them by favouring them or making them feel like they are weak and need my help." Equal rights are a good thing sometimes!

Too bad that in a real life situation you would intentionally be left on the ship and there each foid will have individual boat

Too bad that in a real life situation you would intentionally be left on the ship and there each foid will have individual boat

Yeah and 10 incel tear cucks in her boat to defend her against the evil alt right incels. :feelsbadman:

The old men bullied incels in their youth

Clickbait title almost made me REEE.

i would push all the foids into the ocean

Titanic women and children first

Good job, one thing i’ve noticed is that when a ship’s sinking they always say “LADIES AND CHILDREN FIRST”. I would’ve had no problem abiding by this if women these days weren’t such DEGENERATE FUCKING WHORES
This :feelskek:

Cope. I would sabotage the life boats so everybody could enjoy the true freedom that comes with death.

And they would make fun of us when we're dying

I would just say they aren't entitled to boats