Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"equal outcome"

krysis9

krysis9

Greycel
I the fucking government wants to make universities have "equal outcome" instead of equal opportunity, so women going into cs and shit which is predominantly male will have a fucking cakewalk getting in, when I have to bust my fucking ass to get in.

THEN THERES THE FUCKING FEMALE ONLY INTERNSHIPS. Like all major california tech companies have internship spots exclusivly for females, to "promote females in the workplace". Fucking bullshit, if I was a chick I would have easily got into great internships and potentially jobs. Like I dont see anything for males going into nursing, so why do females get an edge on going into cs and engineering?

/rant

males have an edge in nursing tbh as long as you aren't ugly.

gay male nurses get preference

pays well with easy schooling

A lot of work though and very dirty work. Seems like one of the worst jobs for an incel in particular.

women always have the upper hand in life

College admission officers will reject male applicants to just get the female enrollment ratio higher

equality of outcome lmao what a joke