Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Epstein and Weinstein are innocent

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
As you know , women are prostitutes in doing things for monetary. So foids fuck Epstein and Weinstein and land a role in a movie and later claim rape. It just doesn't make sense.

theyre not inocent bro,they basically scammed ppl to go to some bora bora island in his private jet in the middle of the pacific with lots of jbs,delicious food and a boat...all because he scammed ppl who hardworked like some pajeet

Free my Jews you gentile!

They are bro. stop coping. You are just inflating the ego of wahmen.
he dont bettered my situation or yours situation,u know that,chinese worked for 2 pennies for him right?

look this dude,look him in the face u think his chances bettered because some rich jew living in a paradise with the money of everyone better the world? nah stop coping bro u re not weinstein or epstein or whatever jew with end in stein...i bet u epstein is alive rn in some paradisean island
23800.jpg

he dont bettered my situation or yours situation,u know that,chinese worked for 2 pennies for him right?

look this dude,look him in the face u think his chances bettered because some rich jew living in a paradise with the money of everyone better the world? nah stop coping bro u re not weinstein or epstein or whatever jew with end in stein...i bet u epstein is alive rn in some paradisean island
23800.jpg
Not directly bettered me but he's based in what he does and exposing how women are such prostitutes. And the icing on the cake is that the women won't see a cent. Look at Elliot Rodger and all other saints hailed by Incels , have they directly bettered lives? No. It doesn't need to be direct

Just be stein theory

(((innocent)))

i unironically agree, especially weinstein

Not sure about Epstein but Weinstein is completely inocent, he just fucked some useless whores and in return he helped them in their career

That doesnt makes sense at all