Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Epistemology is bullshit

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
I don’t care about HOW someone gets to the truth, I care about whether the end result is valid or not and if it has any basis. I care about if the information fits in like a puzzle piece into a bigger picture. Like a jigsaw. High IQ brains automatically notice patterns, correlations and similarities between things anyway.

I’d only see epistemology as a tool to refine conclusions I guess. But other than that Personally I think epistemology is cope. It’s bankrupt of anything interesting. It’s like chicken bones with all the meat taken off of it. It’s dry as fuck. Intellectually speaking.

Last edited:
I agree. People just need the truth. There's no need to complicate the process of giving them the truth

I don’t care about HOW someone gets to the truth, I care about whether the end result is valid or not and if it has any basis. I care about if the information fits in like a puzzle piece into a bigger picture. Like a jigsaw.

Personally I think epistemology is cope. It’s bankrupt of anything interesting. It’s like chicken bones with all the meat taken off of it. It’s dry as fuck. Intellectually speaking.
Epsteinology

I don’t care about HOW someone gets to the truth, I care about whether the end result is valid or not and if it has any basis. I care about if the information fits in like a puzzle piece into a bigger picture. Like a jigsaw.

Personally I think epistemology is cope. It’s bankrupt of anything interesting. It’s like chicken bones with all the meat taken off of it. It’s dry as fuck. Intellectually speaking.
Is beauty objective or subjective?

i dont even know what that is. But inceldom cured mang :feelscomfy:

But inceldom cured mang :feelscomfy:
IMG 0980

:feelsYall:

I agree. People just need the truth. There's no need to complicate the process of giving them the truth
It has its uses but it doesn’t need overemphasis I prefer playing with ideas and experimenting rather than autistically analysing how said information has been derived. This is why a breadth of high quality info intake is needed. High IQ brains automatically connect the right dots and notice the patterns. Epistemology is only like a tool to filter out bad and inaccurate conclusions.

See how animals react to it idk :feelskek:
The thing is that epistemology studies how we can know.

If there is no brain percieving things, there is no beauty, because beauty cannot be measured as other objective things in nature. You may talk about "proportionality" but, a bug or a chair are also proportional, and yet, not necessarily beautiful.

Therefore, we call "beauty as subjective" because beauty does not exist outside our genetic programming.

Again, how can you measure beauty without brain-human perception?
because there are common dimorphism that every human is attracted to in general.

you can look european beauty standards for example. Every human will say yea that looks good.

Or how 0 men like hairy women.
It seems beauty is objective because 100% of men dont like hair on women.

The thing is that epistemology studies how we can know.

If there is no brain percieving things, there is no beauty, because beauty cannot be measured as other objective things in nature. You may talk about "proportionality" but, a bug or a chair are also proportional, and yet, not necessarily beautiful.

Therefore, we call "beauty as subjective" because beauty does not exist outside our genetic programming.
Ok yeah beauty is seen through the lens of our minds. But our minds are pretty hardwired with set rules to see what is beautiful and what isn’t. The Beauty would still exist outside of the mind it’s just that nobody would be able to perceive it.

This reminds me of the question about if you chopped a tree down and it fell but nobody was around, would it still make a sound? It would still make a sound it’s just that nobody would hear it.

Do you get my point or does this sound retarded to you lol

Last edited: