Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EPIC story about LE CHAD FRIEND!!!! (WARNING: BLACKPILL ALERT!!!)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
so one day ME and my EPIC GROUP OF FRIENDS (One is a FOID??? CAN U BELEVE THAT!?!) were walking around today doing COOL STUFF and I was talking to them about OUR EPIC IDEOLOGY OF INCELS THE BLACKPILL, RIGHT FELLOW INCELS??

So anyway my EPIC CHAD FRIEND told me to just TALK TO WOMEN and my FOID FRIEND (hahaha shes so cool to be around but stupid foids right guys? fucking foids) told me to JUST BE MYSELF AND THAT I'M NOT THAT BAD LOOKING. Like she DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I'M ONLY 6'5. Fricking IDIOT! Cant believe shes my friend hahaha XD! I need to blackpill them epicly, huh my fellow incels?

what are your guy's thoughts on my EPIC LIFE with my CHAD AND FOID FRIENDS? Man we're all so alike it's crazy!

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: If you have "le chad friend" or god forbid "foid friends" you need to off yourself. Unironically.

Didn't quite understand but my advice is: "Don't go ER" :feelstrash:

A chubby foid once begged a chad acquaintance of mine to date her.

In HS, another chad acquaintance of mine told a girl that she was trash and she just standed there smiling like a retard.

wow, this sound epically boring.
keep it up, we're all living the dream

Have some gold kind stranger!

A chubby foid once begged a chad acquaintance of mine to date her.

In HS, another chad acquaintance of mine told a girl that she was trash and she just standed there smiling like a retard.
You're a retard this thread is making fun of you

"le chad acquantance"

Don't have foid friends
But chad friends let me cheat off them in school.I don't want to have to study.

You're a retard this thread is making fun of you

"le chad acquantance"

at least I dont cry around about "muhh hormonal condition" like an attention whore such as you.

at least I dont cry around about "muhh hormonal condition" like an attention whore such as you.
cry about it? It's the main factor of my inceldom. Sorry I'm uglier and farther in than you are, fakecel. LMAO @ you body shaming a disabled trucel.

I'd imagine you'd be pretty upset if you had a hormone condition that stunted your growth, so there's no need to be such a wanker

based and blackpilled

I'd imagine you'd be pretty upset if you had a hormone condition that stunted your growth, so there's no need to be such a wanker
I was just mad because he called me a retard

557890513038999572.gif