Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Epic brawl at The Big E

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

SEPTEMBER 30, 2021

WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — An investigation has been launched after a group of people were caught on video fighting at The Big E.

The incident took place at around 8:30pm Monday, according to West Springfield Police Sgt. Joseph LaFrance.

When officers arrived at the scene, they observed the fight to be over and the crowd was dispersing, LaFrance said.

Video uploaded to social media shows two people on the ground surrounded by a larger group of people.

Some individuals kick the people on the ground as others tussle in the melee.

LaFrance said that a victim of the fight has been identified and that the West Springfield Police Detective Bureau is actively investigating the incident.

In ancient times it would have been two Kings at the core of the melee brought to blows by plotting foids.

I wonder when Big E will be champ again

Newday

I knew there was going to be an entire section 8 apartment full of nogs chiming out before I even clicked on the thread:feelsPop:

Who else high AF now

What the hell does the E stand for? :waitwhat::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Jewmerica or Nigmerica?