Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Epic battle ricecels vs noodlewhores

Noodles gonna noodle

I will be the next John brown

Sad. But it will keep happening because asian men will never pull their support from asian women enough to counter their treachery. For every conscious asian man, there are a thousand cucks raising their daughters and telling them to date white men. If they don't tell them themselves then the mothers will. And even most conscious asian men are probably afraid to openly speak on the issue. Asian women have the freedom to travel and date whoever they want, and much of the time it will not be asian men they prefer. This is how feminism and cave demons' destroy things

Race consciousness means absolutely nothing if the male female relationship is dysfunctional. Hence, feminism.

But of course, it is vital that they do not date black men though right? Jfl.

"Background: Nextshark references a video from an Asian Bro stating a perfectly reasonable and balanced argument: “Asian women are free to date whomever they want, we don't care, just don't bash Asian guys at the same time”"

Bashing ricecels is what noodlewhores love to do. They want to have a place in white society, and one of the ways to do that is by bashing their own men. Vile and despicable behavior.

Bashing ricecels is what noodlewhores love to do. They want to have a place in white society, and one of the ways to do that is by bashing their own men. Vile and despicable behavior.
They always do it. "Asian men have little dicks", " I wont date asian guys because he reminds me of my nerdy brother". "Asian men are super misogynistic and racist (their preferences= white men though:feelskek:)

Sad. But it will keep happening because asian men will never pull their support from asian women enough to counter their treachery. For every conscious asian man, there are a thousand cucks raising their daughters and telling them to date white men. If they don't tell them themselves then the mothers will. And even most conscious asian men are probably afraid to openly speak on the issue. Asian women have the freedom to travel and date whoever they want, and much of the time it will not be asian men they prefer. This is how feminism and cave demons' destroy things

Race consciousness means absolutely nothing if the male female relationship is dysfunctional. Hence, feminism.

They need use Jordan Peterson bootstraps and pull up masculinity :feelstastyman:

Noodlewhores defending their parasitic behavior to create more ricecels that in future generations they will be rejected even by their own race.

Fantastic . Who had the fucking fantastic idea to let noodlewhores breed with whites? Cope if you say they kikes. Pigskins are retards.

Noodlewhores defending their parasitic behavior to create more ricecels that in future generations they will be rejected even by their own race.

Fantastic . Who had the fucking fantastic idea to let noodlewhores breed with whites? Cope if you say they kikes. Pigskins are retards.
Its Ricemen's not other races' responsibility to yank back their ungrateful foids back to the kitchen.

Why tf would it be our fault that their own race turned on them ?

@thehardestpart

Its Ricemen's not other races' responsibility to yank back their ungrateful foids back to the kitchen.
Exactly
I'm tired of everyone blaming "Whitey" for it

@Moroccancel2-

Why tf would it be our fault that their own race turned on them ?
Basically because the noodlewhore fetish is directly proportional to the desire of noodleswhores to breed with whites. They are both traitors to their fucking race and will only create incels.

Basically because the noodlewhore fetish is directly proportional to the desire of noodleswhores to breed with whites. They are both traitors to their fucking race and will only create incels.
Again , why would it be our fault that their own race of Foids are like that ? Not my problem
Also Whites who go after Noodles go to ascend not because of "Muh stealing Foids"

@thehardestpart

Again , why would it be our fault that their own race of Foids are like that ? Not my problem
Also Whites who go after Noodles go to ascend not because of "Muh stealing Foids"

@thehardestpart
Because both of the base are traitors of their own race; elementary. Because it is assumed that both people have freedom of choice.

Yes, creating more hapacels; a sublime plan is defense of the enlightened pigskinism, brocel.

Because both of the base are traitors of their own race; elementary. Because it is assumed that both people have freedom of choice.
I'm against race mixing and I support the banning of it , though Ethnics shouldn't be hypocrites and then chase over White Foids while condemning us for going after their own
Yes, creating more hapacels; a sublime plan is defense of the enlightened pigskinism, brocel.
I meant only the sex part , obviously breeding with a Noodle is terrible since it's race mixing

Ricecels have to be distincted in this world forever.

I'm against race mixing and I support the banning of it , though Ethnics shouldn't be hypocrites and then chase over White Foids while condemning us for going after their own

I meant only the sex part , obviously breeding with a Noodle is terrible since it's race mixing
Fair enough.

How many WMAF couples do you actually see ? You're acting like it's some major issue while it's uncommon
It is something that is there: an incel factory.

So you would agree to ban race mixing ? That would include both sides , neither Whites nor Ethnics going after each other's Foids
Yes.

How many WMAF couples do you actually see ? You're acting like it's some major issue while it's uncommon
It's very common on a per capita basis. Also, it is commonly seen in places like San Francisco and college campuses.

An old study, from more than 10 years ago, showed that noodles cohabit with white men more than Asian men. That means that the trend is worse today.

It's very common on a per capita basis. Also, it is commonly seen in places like San Francisco and college campuses.

An old study, from more than 10 years ago, showed that noodles cohabit with white men more than Asian men. That means that the trend is worse today.
And cohabitation is pretty much just betabuxx, the real number is much worse. According to marriage stats the difference between WMAF and AMWF is "only" 3 to 1, but the observed difference is much higher anywhere from 10:1 to 100:1. If I had to guess when it comes to casual sex and dating 80% of noodles date white men while Asian men are unable to get casual sex/relationships with white women. The relatively high number of AMWF marriages is just Asian men betabuxxing post wall foids who would've never dated them in their youth.

And cohabitation is pretty much just betabuxx, the real number is much worse. According to marriage stats the difference between WMAF and AMWF is "only" 3 to 1, but the observed difference is much higher anywhere from 10:1 to 100:1. If I had to guess when it comes to casual sex and dating 80% of noodles date white men while Asian men are unable to get casual sex/relationships with white women. The relatively high number of AMWF marriages is just Asian men betabuxxing post wall foids who would've never dated them in their youth.
In San Francisco where I live, the place is just packed with WMAFs. Feels like there's a couple jammed into every 100 square feet. This isn't just a San Francisco thing; it's true of any White city with a substantial Asian minority.

Just yesterday I went to a facility for what I'd say is a pretty niche sport. The room was solely individuals practicing the sport, except...a WMAF couple not really engaged in practice, just taking up space being handsy with each other. The WM was clearly an absolute beginner, and the AF was clearly a has-been practitioner. Just a perfect microcosm of AF-exclusive obsession with WM and how it spills over when AF ruin spaces by opening them to mediocre WM.

Last edited:
That subreddit is somehow more pathetic than the worst posts on here.:feelsugh:

i don't care who they date, but their incessant bashing makes me feel paranoid and fucks up my mental health so i just avoid all asian women in real life.

Noodles should be raped

Exactly, rice males are beyond cucked on the whole. It’s the same reason males will always lose to women in general, because males are pretty cucked overall.

Your threads are always some of the most depressing jjfl. Gonna read some of those links when I'm back home and nor using data

In Asia, all ricecels should unite to take on the noodlewhores who have betrayed their race. China and other asian nations should pass laws to take away women's rights. If women revolt then the authorities should force them to comply with the new laws.