Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ephebophilia is more than just result of trauma

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
From my personal experiences
It is result of trauma, partially. After lonely teen years, not getting fresh teen pusi, desire remains to get is later. But thats not only desire I had. More mature females for me also were desirable, I wanted to be "raped" by sexy teacher, but it also not happened
But now, 30+,have no big interest in roasties. Would bang maybe, if given possibility, but only if roastie sexy, and she should take initiative (just why they would do it, I'm no chad, and no rich). But it would be just sex, do not want any relations with those creatures. And so even after banging some sexy roastie (what chad can do easy and often), still would remain alone, crying in lonelynes, in this empty meaningless world
Because loli of culture is what I want, for serious relations, and for long lasting, if possible, (she must not became ordinary femoid in that case, but remain youthfull, and in good way, rebelious and spriritual, but when roasties remaining youthfull, they only in bad way of it, irresponsible cunts of partying and riding cocks, maybe good for fucking, no more). Loli is for love, for friendship. Loli is something pure, and even magical, like being from higher realms. Sure it is more vision of perfect loli, than reality, as they are not pure enough, and to stupid, even at their best, but teen girls are closest what we have to geneticaly engineered loli catgirls girls now, creatures for enlightenment in Purrre Land

Loli is religion, is wish to rise above this degenerate earthy world, mature femoid is symbol of which, annoying uninspiring creature. No more worshipping of stone age venus, this is image of god:

Catgirls

wanting fresh pussy is simply natural

No, that's just your testosterone dropping, which happens as you get older, and increases the threshold at which a female seems "sexy". When you're 40, those same teens will have to be in bikinis to seem hot. At 30, it's enough for them to be in shorts.

No, that's just your testosterone dropping, which happens as you get older, and increases the threshold at which a female seems "sexy". When you're 40, those same teens will have to be in bikinis to seem hot. At 30, it's enough for them to be in shorts.
Thats also ads some infuence, but also is not everything
Can get erection to sexy 20+ femoid, but no sympathy, do not see anything more meaningfull in them than just fucking

I don't think it's result of a trauma at all. We were just blupilled and brainwashed back when we were young. But now we finally found courage to admit what soys are afraid to admit and became supreme gentlemen of enlightenment. Attraction to roasties is actually perversion, it's result of pedo-shaming - a trauma society put us through.

Every time I hear the word “ephebophilia” I think of Marjan for some reason. It’s probably because teenagers represent what he lost in childhood. That’s why he chases teen pussy. Also, I’m really feeling you in the OP. I can understand that feeling.

In on weekly napoleon's IT trigger threads.

Would be nice to trigger them so much they get into traffic accident. Degenerates wishing me not to find loli
yeah, you're often featured on IT
posting about teens is the easiest way to trigger them

yeah, you're often featured on IT
posting about teens is the easiest way to trigger them
Posting my desires, and reasons why life lacks meaning and joy. 2 in 1

99% of males are aroused by young foids starting from 14-16 years old they just hide it since they may get jailed (and since foids are growing faster and faster you may argue it may start from 13 if not earlier since some may already have big boobs and ass all thanks to hormones in milk and water)

In a recently published study, 99.1% of 305 male students from Canada claimed to be not even slightly sexually aroused by pubescents 12 to 14 years old (Dawson et al., 2014). This would appear to be highly inaccurate since there are many studies showing that men typically are sexually aroused by pubescents and even by prepubescents, albeit not as much as 2 by young adults (Malamuth, 1989; Freund et al., 1970; Quinsey et al., 1975; Crèpault, 1980). In a study from 1980 cataloging erotic fantasies of men (Crèpault, 1980), 94 adult men were asked if they experienced various fantasies during intercourse or while masturbating. Sixty-six percent of men experienced the fantasy "scene where you initiate a young girl," and this fantasy was the 12th most common out of 46. Thus, many men find pubescent girls sexually exciting.

JFL 99.1% of males were lying just to not get lynched by angry foids/cucks

Another based thread that will definitely end up on CuckTears.

Another based thread that will definitely end up on CuckTears.
euROPEan incels don't give a fuck about what cucktears are saying since you can have sex much earlier than 18 (and foids nowadays have sex when they are 11-13)

iu

euROPEan incels don't give a fuck about what cucktears are saying since you can have sex much earlier than 18 (and foids nowadays have sex when they are 11-13)

iu

I know that, I'm from a European country where the age of consent is 16. I'm just laughing at the fact that cucktears think that liking foids under 18 is pedophilia.

iu
based spain
if her age isn't on the clock she's ready for the cock

I know that, I'm from a European country where the age of consent is 16. I'm just laughing at the fact that cucktears think that liking foids under 18 is pedophilia.
Nice avi bro. Jfl nazi rindo senpai

Marriage back centuries ago happened at 12-13 between a guy and girl so it's not impossible to understand OP's point of view.

Napoleon, you are my soulmate in term of lolis.

That's not true for everybody. I have never in my whole life feel attracted to rosties, I remember as a kid,teen and now a young adult I have always been mostly attracted to teens, they look like angels, they are perfection...

Would you enjoy a visit to loli bitch island though?