Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Envy!

The End

The End

Banned
-
I just watched the premiere of Bob's Burgers. It's about Tina (the female teenager) breaking into an audition for a new boy band, and along the way she becomes infatuated by most every boy she sees. In addition to that, there are throngs of girls outside the audition space, all going mad for the sexy young boys inside the building. And can you believe it? I felt intensely jealous of those boys. It's a stupid cartoon for fucks sake!

I'm an envious man. Not just of sex, but other things as well. I can't stand the idea that I can't have what other people possess. It's an immature attitude to be sure, but jealousy seems an inexorable part of me.

Why do we want to be attractive to girls? Why must we want what we cannot have?

latest

I'm sometimes like that as well, to the point of wanting to steal someone life

I'm sometimes like that as well, to the point of wanting to steal someone life
Do you every fantasize about simply switching life with someone else? Like if you could just transfer your brain into Ryan Gosling. Yippee!

Yes, but even with normal people like my coworkers

It is understandable.
When I see a mom or dad pushing a stroller or holding their toddler's hand, I envy it. The one thing I really want and it is slipping through my grasp every year I get older.