Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Envy has consumed me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Why do people not talk more about how to deal with envy? I am totally and utterly consumed by it to a point that I can't interact properly with people that have it better than me (99% of people in the west).

If you have it better than me, I don't like you. Simple as.

You are envious of other inkwells? kek

There is only 200 incels at any given time in the whole world so are you dumb he's talking about the failed normies that are the other 7,999,999,800 people

A lot of these nigger normies have nice jobs cars houses money family business etc

There is only 200 incels at any given time in the whole world so are you dumb he's talking about the failed normies that are the other 7,999,999,800 people

A lot of these nigger normies have nice jobs cars houses money family business etc
200 incels in the entire world?:feelskek::feelskek:

Sure buddy.

And no he is not talking about what you are claiming here.

Yes? There's incels here with friends/highschool and college degrees/jobs

99.99% of people have it better than me

Yes lmfao as if incel by itself is the worst thing in the world. Maybe for horny loser coomers who worship women. But plenty of other issues more important than not getting pussy at 19

Uh?
Not having friends
Non nt
Dead relatives
Poverty
Ostracization
Mental illness
Not having a license
Being crippled
Living in a 3rd world shit hole
Getting raped by a pack of migrants
Getting molested
NEETdom due to being a loser

Idfk I could go on and on. Inceldom becomes more serious once you get older tbh. But being an incel isn’t an uncommon thing at 19.

Anyone who goes outside and interacts with Zoomers in the west knows being KHV isnr special anymore

Uh?
Not having friends
Non nt
Dead relatives
Poverty
Ostracization
Mental illness
Not having a license
Being crippled
Living in a 3rd world shit hole
Getting raped by a pack of migrants
Getting molested
NEETdom due to being a loser

Idfk I could go on and on. Inceldom becomes more serious once you get older tbh. But being an incel isn’t an uncommon thing at 19.

Anyone who goes outside and interacts with Zoomers in the west knows being KHV isnr special anymore
Most of these corelate with being incel. Also getting raped by migrants as man is extremly unlikely, stop being schizo

Most of these corelate with being incel. Also getting raped by migrants as man is extremly unlikely, stop being schizo
I was just giving examples but yea I guess. Incel by itself isnt the issue it’s just the whole idea around it which is the loser label. Plenty of non loser Incels but only loser type Incels identify as incel if you get what I mean

I was just giving examples but yea I guess. Incel by itself isnt the issue it’s just the whole idea around it which is the loser label. Plenty of non loser Incels but only loser type Incels identify as incel if you get what I mean
Like i said, most of the stuff you listed is corelated with being incel, so i dont get your point

Aren't you a collegefag
I’m a commuter & everyone in the us gets into college. If you applied you would get in here and get financial aid as well

I’m a commuter & everyone in the us gets into college. If you applied you would get in here and get financial aid as well
Mogs me to high hell

Mogs me to high hell
Bullshit. College isn’t even a special thing idek what I wanna do. Haven’t even signed up for my classes yet and I start the semester soon

Bullshit. College isn’t even a special thing idek what I wanna do. Haven’t even signed up for my classes yet and I start the semester soon
You can study cope

happiness should be ilegal

Same here honestly. Whenever I find out someone has it better than me I can feel the envy build up slowly

200 incels in the entire world?:feelskek::feelskek:

Sure buddy.

And no he is not talking about what you are claiming here.
Ye you dumb nigger there is only ever 200 incels online. And he only answered liekm that because of your dumb way of question. Dumb nig with leading questions and bad interpretation of answe. You are.like a Jew.