Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Environmentalist Greta Thunberg Looks Mongoloid

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She may only be part Mongoloid. Mongoloid occurs when there is a cell division error and one cell has an extra copy of chromosome 21.
If the cell division error occurs at fertilization, the baby will be full Mongolid. If the error occurs after the first cell division, the baby will be half Mongoloid; after the second, a quarter, after the third, 1/8th and so on.
So I don't think she's full Mongoloid, but perhaps the cell division error occurred after the second or third cell division, meaning maybe only 1/4 or 1/8 of her cells will carry a extra copy of chromosome #21.

the fact that we even talk about this human garbage is beyond me tbh

She looks very Finnish to me

Isn't she from Sweden?
Yeah. But swedes did fuck Finns in the past. Uralic people lived in most of what now is called Sweden and Norway until they were driven out

She's nothing more than a puppet for the new world order and the jewish government

She is a downie