Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Entitlement goes both ways

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
You often hear IT say that we aren’t entitled to sex. But by this logic foids aren’t entitled to stuff from men either. They aren’t entitled to our protection or even rights. They can go make their own country instead of leeching off us. Most of the stuff in modern society that foids take for granted was created by men. They aren’t entitled to any of it

Change your avi nigger

All the retarded platitudes anti-incel make could be easily applied back to feminist and foids in general.

High IQ. Men basically pay women to exist in every country through taxes, as well as performing pretty much all crucial blue-collar work needed to keep society working. So women are the last people with any authority to talk about entitlement.

Also, change that avi for a 2D foid before you get a warning and are forced to change it anyway. 3D foid avis are against the rules (unless they changed with the new administration and I didn't see it).

is op's ave allowed?

You often hear IT say that we aren’t entitled to sex. But by this logic foids aren’t entitled to stuff from men either. They aren’t entitled to our protection or even rights. They can go make their own country instead of leeching off us. Most of the stuff in modern society that foids take for granted was created by men. They aren’t entitled to any of it
SHUT UP INCEL YOU ARENT ENTITLED TO SEX :soy:

what does entitled even mean

u will find no logic in their hatred driven thought process. they assume ANYTHING an unattractive male does is bad.