Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled whore was coughing up the cafe I was in earlier; I bet I get sick

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
So I was sat in a cafe working on some writing earlier as a change of scene from my neethole of a room, and it seemed nice enough at first: chilled, not many people, etc. That is until the uni student Yank bitch two tables down starts having coughing fits every goddamn minute or so. The kind where it is obvious they are sick. She was on her own with a laptop but I learned she was Yank cos she took a phone call. And on this phone call she was talking about how sick she was! Wtf why come to a public cafe and spread your germs everywhere bitch???

Entitled HTB; I did at least glare at her a couple of times.

People have no respect for others especially ugly men like us.

I bet during Covid she wanted antivaxxers/antimaskers locked up. I had a normie classmate saying that everyone who doesn't get the vaccine should be fired from their jobs whilst he would come to school sick and coughing all the time. Fucking hypocrites.

I bet during Covid she wanted antivaxxers/antimaskers locked up. I had a normie classmate saying that everyone who doesn't get the vaccine should be fired from their jobs whilst he would come to school sick and coughing all the time. Fucking hypocrites.
No doubt; she certainly looked the type.

:yes:

As to why the establishment didn't kick her out is shocking