Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Entitled to have sex.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
We are often being accused of claiming to be entitled to have sex and I just thought about this accusation and what my feelings about it truely are. So do I think I am entitled to have sex?

I believe that having a family and a meaningful relationship is something that could potentially be very beautiful and fullfilling and certainly something that would help a person to become happy. Now let us compare this to other things like let's say the desire to live in a comfortable home. Let us say in a city there are way too few houses and thus prices are skyrocketing. I think it is the duty of society to build more homes to ensure that basic human needs are being fullfilled. And this principle applies to so many things. You could say: "Nobody has a right to be safe...If you want to be safe just work hard so you are able to pay for a security service." NO! Police must be available to everybody. There are things where: "Fuck you, pay me!" just goes too far and doesn't apply. That the fire department will put out a fire in my neighbourhood or that the police will stop somebody that threatens me is something that people can expect or at the very least society must do it's best to make those resources available to as many people as possible simply because we are all paying a lot of taxes.

Now when it comes to relationships I think society has several obligations, too. For example it is not acceptable for society to create a situation where there is a massive disproportion in the male/female ratio. If such a situation exists then society must do anything possible to fix the situation. For example if in Germany there are now 2 million more males than females I think it is reasonable to expect society to at least allow 2 million females to emigrate from eastern Europe to create a healthy balance. Also society should teach kids at school the value of a family and healthy, meaningful long term relationships. It should make sure that students learn that looks are not necessarily a reason not to consider somebody for a relationship. Society should also help boys to develop self confidence. All of those programs focus on helping girls to develop self confidence but we do not have that for boys. Instead boys are being shamed to be male and told not to harass women as if all males were dangerous criminals.

I think those are things we can reasonably demand from society and I believe we are entitled to those things as members of a society to which we pay taxes. Instead we are being left alone and this is honestly quite sad.

hungry africans aren't entitled to food

We are often being accused of claiming to be entitled to have sex and I just thought about this accusation and what my feelings about it truely are. So do I think I am entitled to have sex?

If no one is entitled to it nobody would have been alive today. This statement is absolutely nonsense and makes no sense whatsoever.

If females were in our place it would be a crisis. But I believe we should adapt Chinas policy on children but in the opposite way. If there are 5 foids to one male their value directly increases massively. It no coincidence that after a war the number of incels is super low but now that we live in "good times" sexless males are increasing.

hungry africans aren't entitled to food
17170 1

Apparently not to water either.

I am entitled to have sex in the vagina with my oneitis and scream loud enough to shatter windows when I cum.

I've been confused by this point because obviously I'm not entitled to have sex with any specific girl. However, I think society does owe us a means to acquire sex and relationships. In the old days, they would send women from Britain off to the new world so that the predominantly male settlers could have wives. Indians established arranged marriages. etc etc

These days, men are discouraged from approaching women. We have the #metoo. We have divorce rape. Tinder. Anti-slut shaming. We have all kinds of shit that makes it difficult for us to get laid.

Well shit if people think they are entitled to healthcare, I'm entitled to sex !

Don't cucks argue that women are entitled to abortions?

I am entitled to euthanasia at which time I desire.

If you're entitled to food and drinking, you're sure as hell entitled to sex because without sex you'll lose your mind and you will not only endanger yourself but also fellow human beings. With food and drinks however, when you don't drink and don't get food you'll become so weak that you only can endanger yourself and-thus the security of your fellow human-being is not in danger.

Conclusion:

We men are more entitled to sex than to food and drinks.

No sex -> losing your mind -> go ER

No food -> Body becomes to weak that you wouldn't even think about ER -> no other humans endangered because only you will die

All this entitlement makes me worried.

It's against the natural order.

Everything is not only backwards, it's upside down and inside out. (thanks jews)

You only deserve what you can take and hold. Everything is temporary.

I believe that having a family and a meaningful relationship is something that could potentially be very beautiful and fullfilling and certainly something that would help a person to become happy
maybe im just coping but from what I observed, having kids these days are not worth it, incel or not
kids back then work the field ever since they were 7, they pay for themselves...and they wouldnt cost nearly as much to begin with

even in the beginning of industrial era men could support a family working min wage jobs
Now..both parents have to work to support a family with 2 kids, so theyll grow up in a daycare, and you only see them for 2/3 hours a day while both of you already tired from work

kids nowadays cost a fortune, and annoyed that they even have to do the dishes or throw out the trash once in a while
theyll even hate you for telling them to put the dirty plates in the sink, or to hang their jacket / pick up their clothes and put it to the bin
jfl at kids these days, they completely forgot that you bust your ass working 9-5 for 20 years to feed, house and clothe them
and will hold grudge at you for the dumbest fucking reason, cant even be bothered to eat dinner together..

even if they live in the same house as you, you barely talk to them, you have to compete with their phone for their attention

you go out on a family outing, 50% of the time kid would also be glued to phone, tech advancement really changed everything
then they go to college and are annoyed to have to inform you how they are doing once in a while

then if theyre normie, theyll get a place of their own soon enough to get foid, and thats it, you call / text them twice a week
and rarely meet with them, and after a while when they get married, youll only see them every major holiday if youre lucky,

theyll most likely not gonna pay back any of the $200k you spent on them

every kid will make you $200k poorer, id rather retire early than have overpriced, unthankful kids (most kids these days)
even kids in my shithole countries are getting entitled as fuck, cant imagine how bad it is in 1st world countries.
However, I think society does owe us a means to acquire sex and relationships. In the old days, they would send women from Britain off to the new world so that the predominantly male settlers could have wives. Indians established arranged marriages. etc etc
as soon as woman can hold jobs and get paid equal to men they no longer want to be stuck with one man from young age, theyd rather go to college for 4 years, work 9-5, ALL SO they can go to clubs in a mini dress and used by multiple Chads until theyre 30, spent and knows her looks are fading..then she wants to settle down..
now that men are desperate for womens validation, the only reason foid marry at 30 is cause she wants kids..if she didnt want them she could just chase chad until shes 45 and theres till plenty betacucks willing to wife her up..

In todays world sending women to a certain place so men can have wives would be exploitation lol.
And I doubt indian women that makes good money will accept being arrange married.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to sex except truecels teehee

every kid will make you $200k poorer, id rather retire early than have overpriced, unthankful kids (most kids these days)

Yeah but that is exactly the kind of thing that needs to change. Society must find a way to make marriage and having kids work again. The way it is now even if I could I wouldn't marry and have kids. This is something society needs to change too.

I've been confused by this point because obviously I'm not entitled to have sex with any specific girl. However, I think society does owe us a means to acquire sex and relationships. In the old days, they would send women from Britain off to the new world so that the predominantly male settlers could have wives. Indians established arranged marriages. etc etc

These days, men are discouraged from approaching women. We have the #metoo. We have divorce rape. Tinder. Anti-slut shaming. We have all kinds of shit that makes it difficult for us to get laid.

Well shit if people think they are entitled to healthcare, I'm entitled to sex !
how does anti-slutshaming prevent us from getting laid? If you don't mind me asking.

I never understood this “entitlement” theory applied to feminists logic. It’s a vague thing, they do like to scream that you are not entitled for this and that. We can do the same with them. Like, “you feminist scum are not entitled of life itself, fuck you I’ll kill you”.

Elliot Rodger’s victims were not entitled enough, they were not entitled to protection. ER was right.

Entitlement theory don’t work in this way, but apparently feminists have their own theories that are unavailable to us. So we cannot even understand what the fuck are they talking about when they tell us we are not entitled to fulfill our basic human needs.

how does anti-slutshaming prevent us from getting laid? If you don't mind me asking.

Because sluts only sleep with Chad. It's like one guy hogging 20 girls, which means 19 guys aren't getting any. In an ideal situation, one woman per man and that's how it used to be.