Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Entitled "single woman" refuses to pay contractor who worked on her shower, so he smashed it. Now three simps are offering to fix it for free.

I saw that video on TikTok this morning, you can tell the guy wants to punch that foid in the face and I don't blame him, she sounds like an entitled freeloading bitch.

I hope she gets raped :feelsaww:

Wouldn't suing her be more effective?
@PPEcel

I saw that video on TikTok this morning, you can tell the guy wants to punch that foid in the face and I don't blame him, she sounds like an entitled freeloading bitch.

I hope she gets raped :feelsaww:
No pussy pass excuse to have men do shit for roasties for free.

That's what happens when you don't have a husband to fix shit for you. You gotta work for your own money and pay what you owe. Just because she's a bitch don't mean that everything has to be done for her just because she can't do shit on her own
@PPEcel
Sometimes it's better to take matters within your own hands.

Last edited:
Female = Not getting paid
No contract = shit tier contractor

The contractor was stupid for even taking a remodel job from a woman.

The sledgehammer guy should be applauded for standing up for himself and his expenses
Fuck that media outlet, they’re cucked and feminist-hijacked like the rest of them here in America

they both suck

contractor = stupid for not having a written contract and taking the time to destroy it instead of suing her

foid = stupid for not having a written contract and being too much of a stuck-up cunt to pay her

JFL @ the foid playing the "single woman" card

they both suck

contractor = stupid for not having a written contract and taking the time to destroy it instead of suing her

foid = stupid for not having a written contract and being too much of a stuck-up cunt to pay her

JFL @ the foid playing the "single woman" card
this

should have smahed that head .

Absolutely amazing how stupid people are in this day and age to not have a legally binding contract when they do this type of work.

It's in the fucking name of the occupation too. JFL :feelshaha:

Female = Not getting paid

The contractor was stupid for even taking a remodel job from a woman.
Can’t believe this cunt didn’t pay a dime and now a bunch of simps are lined up to fix the damages free of charge. Poor guy, dude should have demanded a down payment or taken her to court, sadly his anger got the best of him.

Also, very strong time online/post ratio.

Can’t believe this cunt didn’t pay a dime and now a bunch of simps are lined up to fix the damages free of charge. Poor guy, dude should have demanded a down payment or taken her to court, sadly his anger got the best of him.

Also, very strong time online/post ratio.
to be fair, those three contractors seem to be people savvy enough to understand how PR works. it's free advertising. i don't blame contractors trying to make a quick buck, soyciety at large deserves blame for encouraging simpy behaviour

to be fair, those three contractors seem to be people savvy enough to understand how PR works. it's free advertising. i don't blame contractors trying to make a quick buck, soyciety at large deserves blame for encouraging simpy behaviour
That’s true, a lot of people would think those contractors are good people for helping out a woman who refused to pay her debts. Nobody should ever do business with her.

@PPEcel
law in burgerland is a joke, if it's under 10k not even worth taking it to court cause the lawyers cost more, you will lose money even if you win lmao

Unbelievable. She is clearly, objectively, beyond dispute in the wrong here, and these neutered fucks still jump in to help someone who has proven themselves beyond all reasonable doubt to be an irredeemable piece of shit, just because the piece of shit has a hole between its legs. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsBox::feelsBox:

4skfe2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back