Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled pricks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
African child

They're begging for food and water?
They're upset because they have no food or water?

What the fuck makes them think they're so entitled to have food and water? No wonder they have none if they're this entitled and toxic.

Seriously, how can you be so entitled? Nobody owes you food and water. That's you're problem not anyone elses.

tbhngl nobody is entitled to anything

tbhngl nobody is entitled to anything
Nigga ur not entitled to feeling entitled
And I'm also not entitled to telling u what to do jfl

I don't even know why people send aid to poor countries, every country that is filled with ethnics is still backwards, idol worshiping, corrupt, and unhygienic today. I ask that the people that deny the IQ statistics, why were the Europeans so advanced with metal weapons, transatlantic ships, and conducting international trade yet when they came to the new world and met native Americans, they had none of that and were rolling dead bodies off pyramids. These people have not advanced regardless of what aid you give them 100's of year later. It really is hopeless.

I share their pain