Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Entitled brideslut wants a 60k wedding, and expects guests to pay 2k each towards it

God I love happy endings.

My god what a fantastic read.

Fuck that delusional whore

Reminder that she still receives more validation from the cucks she asked thousands of dollars from than you will receive from anyone in your entire existence.

Reminder that she still receives more validation from the cucks she asked thousands of dollars from than you will receive from anyone in your entire existence.

Maybe SHE needs to go ER on her friends. The story gets better and better the more I think about it. This bitch fell like Anakin Skywalker.

Roasties gonna roast:feelsokman:

bitch has probably been cocked more times than john waynes gun

If this was a stacy demanding a pay to attend her wedding, do you think it would also end like this one?

I hope she auffers brain damage while giving head to Chadrique.

Absolute life fuel, thanks OP. Women are absolutely delusional.

Soon it'll be illegal for a woman to contribute to its own wedding.

Soon it'll be illegal for a woman to contribute to its own wedding.
yep give it a few years betacucks will pay for random females weddings.

Hilarious that shes such a massively entitled child she torpedoed her entire life over something really petty and stupid. But she will just find some desperate beta to sort things out for her in the end.

Hilarious that shes such a massively entitled child she torpedoed her entire life over something really petty and stupid. But she will just find some desperate beta to sort things out for her in the end.
true

If she improved her personality this would not have happened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back