Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Entire website: Post wall Asian woman seeks a tall, handsome and wealthy White man.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Just fucking lol. A damn dating ad was not enough for her.

archive.is/bX9iP

Asians are more fucked than ever both in the west and back at home. RIP to all my ricecel brothers.

lol she doesnt even post a pic of herself

this can't be real

Asian women are ugly and no sane handsome, rich white man would prefer one when there are so many white Goddesses.

yo those rings are expensive af jfl a near 10k dollar ring :lul::lul::lul:

Bet you she'll get what she wants, too.

sexual revolution must be destroyed

I am a real woman in my mid 40s years of age, Hong Kong born East Asian woman (don't have any Indian, Black, South & Southeast Asian ancestry)

Lol of course this aging cunt thinks she is special because there is no trace of subhuman dark skincolor in her. Fucking noodlewhores with their misplaced sense of superiority.

Bet you she'll get what she wants, too.

Actually not this time. She is not looking for hookups on tinder. She wants Mr perfect to marry her.

Ricecels you need to keep your women in check.. How are you guys letting this fucking happen...

that's insane what she is asking,I know all women are gold diggers to some extent but this bitch is asking for a multi-millionaire and all she is offering is her pussy, she is in her 40's and doesn't even show her photos.

What she wants
I am looking for a true nice handsome ultra high net worth white gentleman who I can rely on you ! You can become a valued husband for happy marriage and a family very soon. You're husband material, you can take really good care of me in every aspect & treat me very well. You can always protect & care for me. You have the understanding of a monogamous relationship & commitment. You are reliable, trustworthy & responsible. You can do what I want & need as your first priority with good intentions & fast actions take. Most of all is truly love me unconditionally.

I am tired of being a single woman and living in this super busy city. I don't mind relocating to somewhere warm, cosy, beautiful, peaceful, clean, travel & live in the safest & beautiful places with you and my family members together, however I am not interested in relocating and living in the second and third world.

Fine dining, drinks, luxury shopping, relaxing at home, going out, weekend getaways, travel & live in together. Chemistry & attraction has to be there.

You can propose a design white rose gold diamond beautiful engagement ring ( size 6 ) very soon, we shall select our wedding rings & arrange our simple & beautiful wedding.

My passport is valid for travel to all countries! We may travel to somewhere beautiful & safe to get married soon !
vs what she has to offer
I am a real woman in my mid 40s years of age, Hong Kong born East Asian woman (don't have any Indian, Black, South & Southeast Asian ancestry). I look younger considerably than my age. I am single, I have never been married & don't have any children. I am beautiful, straightforward, nice, honest, trustworthy, affectionate & family oriented.

I love to play with my family member's little sweetheart as far as she is happy, healthy & beloved that's good enough for us. I am happy to have her in my life. I do not plan to have my own child or adopt a child. We are atheists / agnostic.

I am 5'5" in height, slender & fit body shape, dark brown-blue color eyes with a stylish short hairstyle. I am comfortable with good quality casual wear to elegant stylish dress code but I don't wear traditional clothing. I am told by some people that I am very pretty. simple but special. I can be the 9 in the room, it depends on what I wear but I am not in the limelight showing off.

I am living in a safe location of Hong Kong Island side close to the ocean & nice mountains. I enjoy good times in clean, peaceful, comfy & nice places with good waterfront view. I am neither a big fan of sports nor an athlete. I just don't seem to have too much sports genes. I am not interested in meeting any sports lovers and fans who always talk about sports and/or just fight for sportsmen as people's entertainments ! I am not a big party person.

I like high quality things, moderndesigns, my family's little girl's paintings, elegant & beautiful things, fragrance, SPA, perfume relaxing oil massage, movies, shopping, techno light music, etc.

I have table manners. I like dining out at different types of restaurants of international cuisines (except super oily, very spicy cuisine & overcook food). I like to cook different types of Western & Asian yummy foods, etc. once in a while. I like to relaxing & BBQ. I am not a vegetarian or a super follower of organic food. I do not eat weird foods. I like healthy & refreshing drinks, lemon soda water, sorbet, herbs, fresh fruits & juice, tea, etc. but I don't eat much chocolate & very sweet food.

I am healthy & emotional stable, DD free, a non-smoker & never used marijuana or drugs; I don't take high risk adventures that could ruin my health. I drink occasionally (just a glass of beer or wine) but I am not a heavy drinker. I am still healthy with a good ideal blood pressure, weight & height with a normal blood sugar level.