Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Entire soyyit thread of foids MAD that men prefer young women and not post-wall roasties

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
25 year old women are children!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

soycucks: Women don't care about looks inkwell
old foids: men say we aren't good looking, but they aren't either. wtf

most whores married for the beta cucks money, you werent into his looks in the first place, but he married you cause of your looks.

It's funny how people say stuff like looks don't matter, or don't matter much, or looks are subjective, but when you're an ugly/old guy wanting a gl/young woman, people will start listing all your defects as reasons why you can't have that.

I thought it was all subjective... why is being bald, having a beer belly and being old considered ugly if it's subjective? :rolleyes:

Also, if being old is ugly, why should I magically start thinking older women are prettier as I myself get older?

soycucks: Women don't care about looks inkwell
old foids: men say we aren't good looking, but they aren't either. wtf

most whores married for the beta cucks money, you werent into his looks in the first place, but he married you cause of your looks.

Loving it.

Dating anything above 27, unless you already have your kids, is cuckoldry.

It's funny how people say stuff like looks don't matter, or don't matter much, or looks are subjective, but when you're an ugly/old guy wanting a gl/young woman, people will start listing all your defects as reasons why you can't have that.

I thought it was all subjective... why is being bald, having a beer belly and being old considered ugly if it's subjective? :rolleyes:

Also, if being old is ugly, why should I magically start thinking older women are prettier as I myself get older?
retards are everywhere I tell you

Maybe they should put extra work into their personalities instead after all looks aren't everything right? :feelsEhh:

When I'm that age society will be too cucked already.

He most likely looks decent for his age, is tall and a stable, nice guy with an ok face.

How this shit is allowed is beyond me, in any respectable society that shit website would be shut down and these whores locked up.

If an old fag can still pull in a 22 year old, I'm guessing he isn't as ugly as she proclaims.

That or he took the money and ran off with her LOL.

Wtf is she talking about. Old men have negative SMV. While old women can still open an OnlyFans and earn thousands of dollars. Her husband is obviously being a sugar daddy to the 22 year old whore.

She manipulated the facts just to play the victim card. JFL.

Wtf is she talking about. Old men have negative SMV. While old women can still open an OnlyFans and earn thousands of dollars. Her husband is obviously being a sugar daddy to the 22 year old whore.

She manipulated the facts just to play the victim card. JFL.
Foids love the power they have to pull in any man they want, but SEETHE when they can no longer do it (as effectively) and see the newer younger models do the same tricks. They thought they were unique LMAO.

How this shit is allowed is beyond me, in any respectable society that shit website would be shut down and these whores locked up.
Based analysis

We're far too gone as a society. The poison from western first world countries is already leaking into poorer more humbled countries,

it's Over

In a perfect world, inceldom forums wouldn't exist. Soycucks would be lynched in broad daylight and all foids would be deemed as collateral and property.

Funny and all but the thing I don't get is where the fuck do these guys, or their supposed girlfriends even come from. In what world does a fucking 43 year old redditor "run off wiith a 22 year old".
Also yeah JFL at them talking as if it's possible to be attracted to oldceldom. Youth is beauty, young life is the only part that actually fucking matters. Whenever i see someone pretending otherwise it's just sad.

Last edited:
30+ year old men have the right to complain about old foids, because those foids wasted their best years being whores, then expect men to betabux them and not treat them like "sex objects".

22k upvotes. Roastoids mad.

Youth is key when it comes to foids. I don’t a want an old used up 25 yo hags. They have already fucked hundreds of men and have nothing but roast beef

If I ever become attractive, I'll never touch women my age.
They never wanted me so why would I want them when they hit the wall?
full

You literally cannot love your wife unconditionally if shes not your highschool sweetheart

Its impossible

Men want a female to grow up with and grow old with

Coping by marrying at 25+ doesnt help, the husband will always want that prime pussy

You literally cannot love your wife unconditionally if shes not your highschool sweetheart

Its impossible

Coping by marrying at 25+ doesnt help, the husband will always want that prime pussy
God tier iq

Funny and all but the thing I don't get is where the fuck do these guys, or their supposed girlfriends even come from. In what world does a fucking 43 year old redditor "run off wiith a 22 year old"
Trailer park trash, that's over 80% of Reddit population

it's over for the human race

Its impossible

so true, I wish I could have married a girl I knew from highschool and lived happily ever after.
But I was born, and it was over.

Foid misery and despair is the most arousing thing. :feelsLSD:
Also this snake tongued jezebel probably hates its husband, not to mention made his life excruciating but as always with society we have to focus on how the whole world is against that poor whore. Not the constant nagging it does or the constant shit tests and hate it pumps out at the beta.

Last edited:
Reeeeeeeeee
Reeeeeeeeeee
Funny and all but the thing I don't get is where the fuck do these guys, or their supposed girlfriends even come from. In what world does a fucking 43 year old redditor "run off wiith a 22 year old".
Also yeah JFL at them talking as if it's possible to be attracted to oldceldom. Youth is beauty, young life is the only part that actually fucking matters. Whenever i see someone pretending otherwise it's just sad.
My guess is sugar daddy while the girl has a Chad her own age on the side.